Black Woman Has a Meltdown... Over Not Being Able to Loot Neighborhood Stores

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A black woman in Chicago filmed a Facebook live video of armed citizens defending local businesses. According to the woman, people should be allowed to loot stores because they're already insured.

"They let these people come outside with they AK-47s. Ak-47s to protect they stuff from black people. They ready to kill black people, the Arabs, the fake a** Ramadan mother fkers. They got M-16s, AK with they people's out here. Everything y'all. Look at this st," she said, flipping the camera to a nearby store. "They got mother fkin' AKs out here and I'm going to get my cousin that's a police officer right now and ask him are they legally able to carry these mother fkin' guns like this."

The woman said she planned to call her cousin who is a homicide detective because she wanted to know if it was legal for the men to stand outside the stores with firearms.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethb...-unable-to-loot-a-neighborhood-store-n2570194

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
She really needs to go running at them screaming and waving a knife.

I'm sure they'll back down.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Her feral ass should have taken more advantage of the free education offered to her by the state. Why doesn't the black community call this crap out? Oh that's right, black lives only matter when a white person kills a black person. If black lives truly mattered the leaders of the black community would be pushing for black youth to empower themselves through education and taking advantage of the opportunities that are presented to them but it seems like they would rather "keep it real".

stgislander

PREMO Member
Her feral ass should have taken more advantage of the free education offered to her by the state. Why doesn't the black community call this crap out? Oh that's right, black lives only matter when a white person kills a black person. If black lives truly mattered the leaders of the black community would be pushing for black youth to empower themselves through education and taking advantage of the opportunities that are presented to them but it seems like they would rather "keep it real".
Which is why nobody in the black community wants to hear what an old white guy has to say.

Hijinx

She is only speaking her mind in the dialect of the environment she was raised in, and stating the views of so many of her neighbors.
No one really believes this thought is hers alone do they?

DaSDGuy

Apparently the non-violent protesters milling about have a touch of Islamophobia. Bet that won't be on MSM for long, if ever.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
the Arabs, the fake a** Ramadan mother fkers.

🤣

Louis FK does not approve.

Hijinx

Actually he does. He doesn't represent Arab storekeepers, he only represents 'black muslims'.
Farrakhans Muslims are fake muslims.
The only reason they call themselves Muslims is to excuse their hate with fake use of Islamic rules.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The only reason they call themselves Muslims is to excuse their hate with fake use of Islamic rules.
I call them bean pie muslims. Before they built the flyovers, they use to sell their pies and their hate newspaper on the corner of Allentown Rd and Rt. 5.

Hijinx

I call them bean pie muslims. Before they built the flyovers, they use to sell their pies and their hate newspaper on the corner of Allentown Rd and Rt. 5.

Yeah I saw them there I used to try to buy their bean pies just to piss them off.
They wouldn't sell to white people.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
There was another at Penn Avenue and Silver Hill Rd.

I'd ask for a paper everytime and he'd ignore me. :sshrug:

officeguy

Right. It's a common misunderstanding that Farrakhan somehow represents all muslims who are black. He doesn't represent anyone outside of his seditious fringe group. He certainly doesn't represent african immigrants from places like morocco or northern nigeria. They see him for the nut he is.

Last edited: