Black workers hit Facebook with class action complaint alleging discrimination and bias

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
A group of black workers filed a class action charge against Facebook, alleging that the company discriminates against African-American workers in hiring, promotions, evaluations, and pay.

The charge, which was filed Thursday with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, also alleges that black employees at Facebook do not feel respected, valued, or heard. The people making the charge are calling on the company led by CEO Mark Zuckerberg to substantially increase the number of black workers hired and promoted at all levels.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Facebook must not have paid their protection money because the usual cast of characters are going after them hard.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Facebook must not have paid their protection money because the usual cast of characters are going after them hard.
Sharpton and Jackson heard the name Zuckerberg. that sounded Jewish and set them off!

Jurgo

So I’m a bit confused here, guys. Is this a positive story because we somd forum users dislike Facebook or is this a bad story because we dislike black folks? Thanks for the guidance!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It's a positive story because the marxist/leftist scum are turning on each other.

CPUSA

So I’m a bit confused here, guys. Is this a positive story because we somd forum users dislike Facebook or is this a bad story because we dislike black folks? Thanks for the guidance!
I don't dislike black folks.
I have quite a few in my family. My DIL is a beautiful, strong, outspoken black woman.
Think Diamond or Silk...

Jurgo

It's the race baiters we have in our virtual crosshairs. The perpetual victims and chronic bellyachers. The folks just trying to get by in life, we appreciate them.

Yes. Cannot agree more.

(Sidebar: who gets to decide those who are good faith actors / “folks just trying to get by” and those who are “chronic bellyachers” and “race baiters?”)

CPUSA

Yes. Cannot agree more.

(Sidebar: who gets to decide those who are good faith actors / “folks just trying to get by” and those who are “chronic bellyachers” and “race baiters?”)

Not you
You already stated you don't like "Black Folks" (post #4)
And if you can't decide for yourself the difference between "race baiters" & "folks just trying to get by" and need someone to tell you what to think...then YOU are one of the baiters.

Now go back away Sappy...Crabby...MR...whatever you want to call yourself...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

If you can't tell the difference you're part of the problem.

Jurgo

If you can't tell the difference you're part of the problem.

Vrai, your wisdom and charm intrigue me. Before replying to this excellent and incisive comment, let me formally ask you if you might be interested in a night out on the town? My treat, of course!

But back to business. I fear I might be part of the problem — or that I have been part of the problem at times. This distinction is not always clear to me.

Let me explain.

Government-money-sucking, lazy parasites are varied in their appearance and approaches, making them hard to classify Or distinguish. Some government contractors inflate prices, overcharge, and generally rely on government inefficiencies to make their profits, for example, making them indistinguishable from characters described as “welfare queens.”

Some government programs seem to work and support good faith actors (the GI bill comes to mind).

I simply must confess that intuiting who falls into which category — bellyachers vs people working hard — is not simple for me. Can you elaborate on how to do this? (Perhaps even on our date?)

Is there some sort of litmus test? A chart of basic information to consult? Perhaps like choosing wall paint from a sample booklet, just look at the shades or colors involved to make a quick assessment?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Vrai, your wisdom and charm intrigue me. Before replying to this excellent and incisive comment, let me formally ask you if you might be interested in a night out on the town? My treat, of course!

Sure! Send me a gift certificate!

I simply must confess that intuiting who falls into which category — bellyachers vs people working hard — is not simple for me.

If they say, "Oh, I can't get a job or an education because I'm (insert demographic here)" they are bellyachers. If they are too busy working, going to school, or raising a family to run around attending protests and busting stuff up, they are people working hard.

It's not that difficult.

limblips

Here we go with another BS lawsuit never designed to succeed, just get settled in an out of court settlement that just enriches some lawyers.

"A group of black workers filed a class action charge against Facebook, alleging that the company discriminates against African-American workers in hiring, promotions, evaluations, and pay."

These allegations are difficult to prove or disprove and will result in a long expensive legal process of questionable outcome so it is easier (and cheaper) to just settle. The left will then promote it as a striking blow to corporate racism and oppression of black workers. So predictable.