Blacks Don’t Vax

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Black folks are reluctant to vaccinate. Study after study proves this, and pinko Democrats are walking on egg shells trying to get them to raise their sleeves. Black folks, understandably, don’t trust the science. There is even a stigma against people who cave in and get the shot (not just among black people), to the point that people are wearing disguises in St. Louis to get the jab.

Due to leftists-backed political correctness, Dems can’t say, “Hey, black people, get the shot.” Instead they pretend all the vaccine hesitancy is on the shoulders of stupid, white MAGA types. But the truth is that black folks are the second least likely racial group to get the vaccine, just after Native Americans.

A study called “Coronavirus Vaccine Hesitancy in Black and Latinx Communities” shows that a mere 14% of black people believe the vaccines are safe. Duly elected communists Bill de Blasio and Andrew Cuomo are struggling to get minority New Yorkers to vaccinate. Here’s a hint: Stop using the word “Latinx.” Latinos (for you white libs, that means people of Latin American descent) hate the word. Even more, they hate white people making up words for them. Stop it.

Don’t get me wrong–watching the Democrats struggle with this problem is entertaining. Below are some amusing yet somewhat questionable attempts by the leftists to get black people to forget Tuskegee and submit to an untested vaccine.

Hessian

There is a very amusing code that has emerged among the left "that which shall not be mentioned"....and they have no idea how to resolve the editing of their vernacular. Oh they can make a HUGE noise about "Virtue Signalling" and 'Dog Whistling" and thus...they are in angst trying to make observations or make recommendations to problems (that they created).

BOP

There is a very amusing code that has emerged among the left "that which shall not be mentioned"....and they have no idea how to resolve the editing of their vernacular. Oh they can make a HUGE noise about "Virtue Signalling" and 'Dog Whistling" and thus...they are in angst trying to make observations or make recommendations to problems (that they created).
Well, soon enough, they'll have enough "latinx" people in the country who'll vote the way the demonrats want them to vote that they won't have to cater to them uppity black folk. Let 'em eat cake, and let 'em kill one another off.

Hijinx

Less people ard dying since the shot was made available.

If that doesn't convince anyone to get it. Who cares?

You buys your ticket, you takes your chances.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

No wonder the reason, "they are under-represented" is always bandied about so much in the media. They don't participate in things.

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Less people ard dying since the shot was made available.

Or perhaps, like seasonal flu, it was a natural abatement. Cases were slowing before the vaccination became available. Also we saw a decrease in covid deaths once hospitals no longer got paid for them. Funny, that....

Hi, there is no need to be defensive about your fad vax. :razz: I think we all agree that older people are more susceptible to the buggies that float around and should take precautions. During flu season - the real one, pre-covid - it wasn't unusual to see older folks wearing masks, and of course it makes sense that they do so. Those with compromised immune systems - of course they would vax and take precautions. They are the most at-risk.

But people like me are not at risk. There is no good reason why I should vaccinate against a virus that my immune system will KO in the first round. There is no reason why school kids, who are more likely to be killed in a drive-by than contract covid, should be vaccinated against it.

Hijinx

Or perhaps, like seasonal flu, it was a natural abatement. Cases were slowing before the vaccination became available. Also we saw a decrease in covid deaths once hospitals no longer got paid for them. Funny, that....

Hi, there is no need to be defensive about your fad vax. :razz: I think we all agree that older people are more susceptible to the buggies that float around and should take precautions. During flu season - the real one, pre-covid - it wasn't unusual to see older folks wearing masks, and of course it makes sense that they do so. Those with compromised immune systems - of course they would vax and take precautions. They are the most at-risk.

But people like me are not at risk. There is no good reason why I should vaccinate against a virus that my immune system will KO in the first round. There is no reason why school kids, who are more likely to be killed in a drive-by than contract covid, should be vaccinated against it.

Certainly the push to make younger people who attend school to get vaccinated and wear masks in school all day is pushing too hard.
Your reasons for the lower rate of Covid makes sense in a way, but does ignore the fact that vaccination came along with the slower rate also.
Perhaps it was more a combination of events. Either way calling people suckers for getting the vaccine is wrong headed IMO.
I might add that people like you ARE at risk, the risk may not be as great as Biden would try to make you believe, but the risk is there.
Either way people must look at their own reasons and decide for themselves. Not be forced or coerced by Government.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Either way calling people suckers for getting the vaccine is wrong headed IMO.

That's because you don't pay attention or read for comprehension.

I said that the people who got the vax so they wouldn't have to wear a mask anymore are suckers.

Not all vaxed people, just the ones who bought the lie from our overlords that they wouldn't have to wear a mask anymore.

BOP

If I may ...

No wonder the reason, "they are under-represented" is always bandied about so much in the media. They don't participate in things.
I remember years ago reading about this protest that was going on somewhere in the South, where an all-white jury had convicted a black man of whatever his special crime was.

Turns out, not a single black person in that town showed up for jury duty.

But yeah, racism.

herb749

I remember years ago reading about this protest that was going on somewhere in the South, where an all-white jury had convicted a black man of whatever his special crime was.

Turns out, not a single black person in that town showed up for jury duty.

But yeah, racism.

Afraid of their brethren if they served on the jury .

limblips

PREMO Member
Watch how many get the vax when Biden promises them some money. It will be like free donut day at Dunkin'! A line stretching around the building.