Blaine Gabbert

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Now I'm left to wonder what could have been. It's only the second quarter but Jacksonville's having their best offensive display of the year. Why? Blaine Gabbert was injured and was benched.

Last week, Gabbert was injured and Henne was forced to start. That very next drive where Henne started resulted in seven.

This week, the very next drive following a Gabbert injury resulted in seven... and then they put another seven up on the following drive.

And now, I wonder where my 1-8 Jaguars would be if Gabbert was not the starting QB.

DipStick

FTW, they managed to blow a 14 point lead, again, to be relegated to 1-9.

I don't even get pissed off anymore.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Henne is not the answer. Gabbert is just in his 2nd year and may develop...Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady weren't starting their first year. Heck, Peyton Manning only won 3 games his first season. Patience!

DipStick

Henne is not the answer. Gabbert is just in his 2nd year and may develop...Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady weren't starting their first year. Heck, Peyton Manning only won 3 games his first season. Patience!

Gabbert's horrible, he's shown no improvement. The excuse has been that there are no receivers around him. Henne starts and magically is able to connect to Justin Blackmon, Cecil Shorts and Marcedes Lewis for 354 yards and four touchdowns... something Gabbert's been able to do all year.

Not saying Chad Henne's the solution to the problem, but Blaine Gabbert is the problem. Jacksonville needs to take their first round draft pick and get a QB and then they need to focus, after that, on getting a defense... a 17 year-old girl could run through that defense.

All I can say is, it's a start.

DipStick

By the way Beta, I have Sunday Ticket and watch EVERY Jaguars game (as painful as it is). You can throw stats about Blaine Gabbert's completion percentage at me, but it means nothing. Most of his completions are two yard passes. The running back and half back get more yards than that.