Blanket washer??

TMCash

Anyone know of someone that will wash winter blankets?? And how much do they normally charge per blanket.:howdy:

4d2008

Anyone know of someone that will wash winter blankets?? And how much do they normally charge per blanket.:howdy:

I dont know the name of the place but its outside gate 2 by lindas cafe.. charged me 75 bucks for a goose down.. dont go there.

SoMDGirl42

Laundry mats have the big 3 load washers. I have friends that have washed them in them and they have had no issues.

4thegirls

There is a lady in the equiery - that comes down to pick up blankets and wash and mend. She is up north but said that she comes to So MD twice a month

Sparks

Avril with Snowflake Blanket Cleaning does a wonderful job. Her info is in the Equiery. Might be kind of late in the season to get yours done in time.

The place in Laurel is Outback. You have to drop off and pick up. I think they'll do it in a week or so.

TMCash

:lmao: Thanks!...I know I waited to the last minute. I would like to wash them myself but there isnt a "convient" laundry mat around here, so I figured I would call someone to just have them do it. Maybe I will put a little more effort into finding a laundry mat LOL.:dance:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
TM, if you are close to mid/north St.Marys I will do it for you. I wash my own in a big frontload on delicate cycle and hang dry.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I take mine out in the pasture with a hard brush and some soap and scrub. Then I hang them up to dry in the sun. Then I spray them down with the waterproofing stuff. I better hurry while it is still in the 80's here. It might be too late for you guys. I hear it is a little chilly there today.:whistle:

covekat

There is a guy up at PG during the Capital Challenge HS... he has the machines on site and does a great job, quick too!

covekat

The show starts on Sept 30th and ends on Oct 7th... he may be on the grounds a few days earlier though, when the horses start shipping in!

TMCash

The show starts on Sept 30th and ends on Oct 7th... he may be on the grounds a few days earlier though, when the horses start shipping in!

Oh ok! Thanks so much. I think that is what I will do. Where is he normally located on the grounds? Near the stalls or arena??