Blankets

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
I have a bunch of blankets around that I need to get rid of. They are in decent shape, need washing and some need leg straps fixed, etc. Sizes are for Larger horses. If anyone is interested, PM me

C

campinmutt

I have a bunch of blankets around that I need to get rid of. They are in decent shape, need washing and some need leg straps fixed, etc. Sizes are for Larger horses. If anyone is interested, PM me

I have a girl at my barn that need a VERY durable sheet..her horse distroys everything. 78"

BlissfulJumper

I have a girl at my barn that need a VERY durable sheet..her horse distroys everything. 78"

Most of them are turnouts.I think there might be a lightwight turnout. I will go out later and see if there is a 78. No point in buying a new one if you know they are just gunna tear them up!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom

Oh, I've got to measure the baby, I think he may be too big for my QH's blankets but I know he's too small for the 86" and 92" - 94" for my others.

BlissfulJumper

Pessoa- Blue Heavy Stable Blanket- 80"
Schneider- Navy Body Slinky- Large
Kensington- Blue Nylon Sheet- 78" or 80"- hasa few tears
Weatherbetta- Blue Nylon Sheet- 82"
Dover Grey/Blue- Turnout Heavy weight- 80"- Metal piece on bellystrap is broken
Dover Grey/Blue- Turnout Medium weight-80"- Metal piece on bellystrap is broken
Dover Grey/Blue- Turnout Heavy weight with attached Hood- 80"
Dover Grey- Turnout Medium weight Hood- Works well with Dover brand blankets listed above
Schneiders Slinky- Navy with Zipper- Large
Schneiders Stable Blanket- Burgandy- Medium weight- 82"

Make an offer! Need to get rid of ASAP! All have been sitting in barn... Have been sprayed of with hose but not washed

AD in the classifieds :)

appaholic

Pessoa- Blue Heavy Stable Blanket- 80"
Schneider- Navy Body Slinky- Large
Kensington- Blue Nylon Sheet- 78" or 80"- hasa few tears
Weatherbetta- Blue Nylon Sheet- 82"
Dover Grey/Blue- Turnout Heavy weight- 80"- Metal piece on bellystrap is broken
Dover Grey/Blue- Turnout Medium weight-80"- Metal piece on bellystrap is broken
Dover Grey/Blue- Turnout Heavy weight with attached Hood- 80"
Dover Grey- Turnout Medium weight Hood- Works well with Dover brand blankets listed above
Schneiders Slinky- Navy with Zipper- Large
Schneiders Stable Blanket- Burgandy- Medium weight- 82"

Make an offer! Need to get rid of ASAP! All have been sitting in barn... Have been sprayed of with hose but not washed

AD in the classifieds :)

I got some blankets I need to get rid of too all Comet's 2 year old blankets All mine have been washed:razz:, but I been home all year not running the roads and winning BIG!! Congrats on Congress results:yahoo::drool: Does blanket sell mean someone went bye bye?

BlissfulJumper

I got some blankets I need to get rid of too all Comet's 2 year old blankets All mine have been washed:razz:, but I been home all year not running the roads and winning BIG!! Congrats on Congress results:yahoo::drool: Does blanket sell mean someone went bye bye?

Haha I have been a busy bee! And no no one is gone yet just blankets that have just been sitting. We did buy big boy though! He made it to the finals in jr today rider had head to low so no place but we will fix all that! You will have to come see him!

CountryLady

luvmyponies
Haha I have been a busy bee! And no no one is gone yet just blankets that have just been sitting. We did buy big boy though! He made it to the finals in jr today rider had head to low so no place but we will fix all that! You will have to come see him!

Do you still have these available? I have to measure my guys tomorrow.
I have a few that need blankets + the 2 new rescues.

:howdy:

BlissfulJumper

Do you still have these available? I have to measure my guys tomorrow.
I have a few that need blankets + the 2 new rescues.

:howdy:

Sorry I got rid of them on Tuesday. My mare and gelding are for sale so once they sell I might have a few stable blankets to get rid of. I will let ya know then

CountryLady

luvmyponies
Sorry I got rid of them on Tuesday. My mare and gelding are for sale so once they sell I might have a few stable blankets to get rid of. I will let ya know then

thanks anyway! mostly looking for turnout blankets and rain sheets.

Soooo If any one has them in decent shape for a decent price please let me know. :buddies: