Blazing Saddles

The Dude

You mean coitus?
"As honorary chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend to you a laurel and hearty handshake, to our new..."

"Excuse me while I whip this out..."

"Hey, Where are the white women at?"

"Qualifications?" "Rape, Arson, Murder and Rape." "You said rape twice." "I really like rape." "You'll do!"

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
"As honorary chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend to you a laurel and hearty handshake, to our new..."

"Excuse me while I whip this out..."

"Hey, Where are the white women at?"

"Qualifications?" "Rape, Arson, Murder and Rape." "You said rape twice." "I really like rape." "You'll do!"

I want rustlers, cutthroats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, half-wits, dim-wits, vipers, snipers, con men, indian agents, mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwackers, hornswagglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass kickers, #### kickers, and methodists!

BOP

I want rustlers, cutthroats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, half-wits, dim-wits, vipers, snipers, con men, indian agents, mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwackers, hornswagglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass kickers, #### kickers, and methodists!

"Could you repeat that, sir?"

limblips

PREMO Member
What a great way to start the day! I am laughing and it ios only 5:50! Thanks for the mammories!

Beta

Smile!
If you shoot him, you'll just make him mad.

You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons.

Unfortunately there is one thing standing between me and that property: the rightful owners.

donbarzini

"Look at that."
"Steady as a rock."
"Yeah, but I shoot with this hand."

"The little bastard shot me in the ass."

"See? It's coming off."

"Geez Mr Lamar, you use your tongue purtier than a $20 whore.

"F*ck you! I'm working for Mel Brooks!"

"NOT IN THE FACE!!! Ummmmph! thank you."