blimp

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
It's been all around for a while. Why? You live near a Navair testing facility. Don't be surprised.
Perhaps she comes from a world without blimps - a blimpless world, oh yes. There, blimps are something only known via folk tales and Google searches. She may not have been able to fathom the idea of that massive sky sloth winding its way from horizon to horizon... until now. These past few days may have been marvelous, shocking, perplexing and intriguing all at once! Now, at long last, she can write home to say, "I have gazed aloft and seen for myself... the Great White Blimp."

PrepH4U

Perhaps she comes from a world without blimps - a blimpless world, oh yes. There, blimps are something only known via folk tales and Google searches. She may not have been able to fathom the idea of that massive sky sloth winding its way from horizon to horizon... until now. These past few days may have been marvelous, shocking, perplexing and intriguing all at once! Now, at long last, she can write home to say, "I have gazed aloft and seen for myself... the Great White Blimp."

:killingme

BOP

"Great White Blimp seeks thee not. It is thou, thou, that madly seekest him!."
— Great White Blimp, Ch. 135

staceyfchef

I've always been curious why people have to be dickheadswith smart ass comments. Oh, That's right you said yourself, "all people suck"

nobody really

I need a nap
I've always been curious why people have to be dickheadswith smart ass comments. Oh, That's right you said yourself, "all people suck"

welcome to the forums. don't come on here asking a question and expect to get all serious responses. quite entertaining if you ask me:killingme

They don't fly over the 7th District.

Too many bubbas would let loose with their shotguns.

:killingme

"Great White Blimp seeks thee not. It is thou, thou, that madly seekest him!."
— Great White Blimp, Ch. 135

I was thinking along those lines also. :lol:

It flew directly over my house....

:confused: when did I move to the 7th?

Has to get there some how. They don't have teleportation down quite yet.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Better a white blimp than black helicopters.
:howdy: how anyone can tell the difference between dark green and black from a distance is beyond me, but if they want to believe they are black...

then they are black.

I guess the Blimpee forgot to turn on the sign - Eat at Blimpees.