Blinc Kiss Me mascara

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Woo hoo! I bought some yesterday at Hair It Is and I'm going to try it for the first time tonight! It's the mascara that forms little tubes around your lashes instead of painting them.

I'll let you all know if it was worth the $25. :cartwheel

T

toppick08

Woo hoo! I bought some yesterday at Hair It Is and I'm going to try it for the first time tonight! It's the mascara that forms little tubes around your lashes instead of painting them.

Did you see Polly ?

pm me for details....:coffee:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, I give this mascara :yay: :yay:

I wouldn't use it every day because it's fairly expensive, but if you are in a situation where it is imperative that your mascara doesn't run or give you raccoon eyes, this is the one. No smudging, no running, easy to apply and remove.

Good stuff!

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome

I guess the little tubes are where your eyelash mites can live :lol:

Attachments

• miteface.jpg
    miteface.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 76
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 75

Socalgirl

Okay, I give this mascara :yay: :yay:

I wouldn't use it every day because it's fairly expensive, but if you are in a situation where it is imperative that your mascara doesn't run or give you raccoon eyes, this is the one. No smudging, no running, easy to apply and remove.

Good stuff!

This is the only mascara I use on my lower lashes. I never have raccoon eyes and the tube lasts forever. I use lancome or Channel on my top lashes. I also use a lash growing product that makes my lashes very long, but not thicker.

CandaceMM

Ummmmm ....
This is the only mascara I use on my lower lashes. I never have raccoon eyes and the tube lasts forever. I use lancome or Channel on my top lashes. I also use a lash growing product that makes my lashes very long, but not thicker.

What lash growing product do you use?

sweetprincess23

where have I been? I haven't heard of this mascara until today. I actually saw a commercial for a Loreal style. Is it light weight? I have contacts and mascara really bothers my eyes.

Jameo

What?!
where have I been? I haven't heard of this mascara until today. I actually saw a commercial for a Loreal style. Is it light weight? I have contacts and mascara really bothers my eyes.

I bought the Loreal stuff yesterday and so far, I like it. I don't have raccoon eyes and my lashes do appear to be longer. I don't know about the 80% longer they advertise. But I'd give this stuff :yay: :yay: