BlissfulJumper

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Thanks for all your help today. Tell your co-pilot he did a great job getting my girl to the show safely. :huggy: I felt so relaxed when I got to the show and Willow seemed to sense that. Had so much fun in the 5 classes we rode in I wish I could have done more. :yay:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Thanks for all your help today. Tell your co-pilot he did a great job getting my girl to the show safely. :huggy: I felt so relaxed when I got to the show and Willow seemed to sense that. Had so much fun in the 5 classes we rode in I wish I could have done more. :yay:

Sorry I didn't stick around to watch much. My foot was really sore....I got it looked at this afternoon. I am convinced that I am cursed when doing SMHA.

Actually I did see one...she looked adorable and relaxed@

Last edited:

BZHorseMomE

Sorry I didn't stick around to watch much. My foot was really sore....I got it looked at this afternoon. I am convinced that I am cursed when doing SMHA.

Actually I did see one...she looked adorable and relaxed@

Were you able to get an xray done of your foot? Hope it feels better soon.

Chevy thanks for the kind words about Willow :huggy: She really settled in well and when she got off the trailer she was ready to do her job. This was only her 2nd show. The first show was the SMHA benefit show last Fall. After that she rolled to close to the fence and had a deep cut on the front of her hock that kept her out of work for 3 months while healing. Then I was planning on showing her at the first SMHA show, but she had farrier induced foot issues, had to pull the shoes, and then on stall rest.:faint: Now that she is back on track she really did well for her 2nd time showing.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
It is a sprain and I have a bone spur on my heel. The bone spur got aggravated by the sprain. Just rest, elevation and ice. It is wrapped and feels better with some support.

Willow is a very pretty girl.

BZHorseMomE

I think I saw your last class and Willow looked awesome!!:starcat:

I think I saw you standing near the in gate. After five flat classes she started getting the hang of showing off. :lmao: Plus she stopped trying to lift her head to see what was going on outside of the ring. I was just glad she got her leads, didn't try to stop at the gate, and stood still during line up.

I caught one of your Willow's over fences classes. She is keeping a great pace during her courses and really letting the jump come to her. The difference from last year to this year is amazing. I'd love to see her doing the Adult Amateurs next year. Looks like the combined training has really helped her too.:yay:

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
No problem BZ! I had a blast with all of you up there! Willow made a great horse to trailer! She hardly even moved! She looked excellent and is really filling out. I look forward to trail riding with you one of these days just let me know when!

HeavyChevy.. How long til you can ride? I know how you feel, I broke my toe and it's bad enough!

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
No problem BZ! I had a blast with all of you up there! Willow made a great horse to trailer! She hardly even moved! She looked excellent and is really filling out. I look forward to trail riding with you one of these days just let me know when!

HeavyChevy.. How long til you can ride? I know how you feel, I broke my toe and it's bad enough!

Hoping in the next day or so. It feels way better today with just wrapping it up snugly. The heel is still hurting but not nearly as painful as it was on Friday, Saturday and Sundy.

Sparks

I'd love to see her doing the Adult Amateurs next year.

I think next year we'll do the Pre-Adults. She's only 5 now so there's plenty of time to do the A/A. Likely the following year. 3' is probably our max. Too bad MHSA got rid of the small hunters though.