Blizzard under fire for stripping Hearthstone Contest Winner for supporting Hong Kong in Post Game Interview.

Burnthings

New logo revealed

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I always found Wow to be boring. I was thinking about getting Diablo 3, but not anymore.
I hear the US Army is looking for a few warm bodies. Go be Billy bad ass in the sandbox. The DOD doesn't issue a robust set of stones, you have to have them when you go in or else grow a set very quickly.

Burnthings

I hear the US Army is looking for a few warm bodies. Go be Billy bad ass in the sandbox. The DOD doesn't issue a robust set of stones, you have to have them when you go in or else grow a set very quickly.
Cause I have a conscience, and nothing the military does aligns with that. By and large its just a grind house for the poor to come broken and ignored on the other side of it all just so some ******* can make a buck off of it. They slap a "freedom" sticker on the side if it to fool saps like you. You eat it up.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Cause I have a conscience, and nothing the military does aligns with that. By and large its just a grind house for the poor to come broken and ignored on the other side of it all just so some *** can make a buck off of it. They slap a "freedom" sticker on the side if it to fool saps like you. You eat it up.
So in other words, you're just a complete POS living off of the security and freedoms provided by others. :yay: :yay: Got it.

Burnthings

So in other words, you're just a complete POS living off of the security and freedoms provided by others. :yay: :yay: Got it.
Nothing they are doing at the moment suggest they are doing anything in the name of "freedom" and a lot to do with how much money they can soak up in taxes.

Burnthings

If anything the military in it's current form are making us less safe. The migrant crisis and ISIS are a direct blowback from two wars with no goal.

Hell, we have literal children border camps on our soil and tou have the audacity to suggest we're a nation that values freedom. When we have the largest prison population on the planet. Blow it out your ass.

Burnthings

Like your hunny, sap - You talk some mad trash with a keyboard but someone could slap your boyfriend and you'd look the other way in fear and silence.
What "mad trash" did I speak, what did you disagree with. Why don't you take take your own advice and stop being a coward and say what's on your mind.

Cause apparently I slapped your boyfriend, and your pointless drivel is you being a bitch.

warneckutz

What "mad trash" did I speak, what did you disagree with. Why don't you take take your own advice and stop being a coward and say what's on your mind.

Cause apparently I slapped your boyfriend, and your pointless drivel is you being a bitch.
You just talk a lot of trash behind your internet persona with some "tough talk", and you get so fired up over little things. You're just another failed lib who thinks a keyboard is going to make people care about you.

Burnthings

You just talk a lot of trash behind your internet persona with some "tough talk", and you get so fired up over little things. You're just another failed lib who thinks a keyboard is going to make people care about you.
Fantastic nothing counterpoint, well continue to get your panties in a twist.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
If anything the military in it's current form are making us less safe. The migrant crisis and ISIS are a direct blowback from two wars with no goal.

Hell, we have literal children border camps on our soil and tou have the audacity to suggest we're a nation that values freedom. When we have the largest prison population on the planet. Blow it out your ass.
You’re a sorry POS.
How is the military making us less safe? Would you feel safer in this world without them?
Many countries in this world use our military to keep them safe....I gues you don’t understand that.
Our military defeated ISIS, remember? They are just another angry militant muslim group now with small pockets here and there.
Our conflicts in the Middle East caused Central Americans to leave their countries an come here....how?

...and as far a your last statement, they are a cause and effect from Liberal polices of your like minded breathren.
shut the borders and bring back the death penalty, both problems solved.

So, you blow it out your ass genius......

Burnthings

Its counter productive to smack every idiot on the internet. Why don't you cry to mama how the mean man on the internet hurt your feelings.

Burnthings

You’re a sorry POS.
How is the military making us less safe? Would you feel safer in this world without them?
Many countries in this world use our military to keep them safe....I gues you don’t understand that.
Our military defeated ISIS, remember? They are just another angry militant muslim group now with small pockets here and there.
Our conflicts in the Middle East caused Central Americans to leave their countries an come here....how?

...and as far a your last statement, they are a cause and effect from Liberal polices of your like minded breathren.
shut the borders and bring back the death penalty, both problems solved.

So, you blow it out your ass genius......
Where do you think isis came from, dummy?
It's from indiscriminately bombing the middle east for over a decade. Its blowback from 2 wars with no end goals.

Also isis isn't defeated, even the most spineless sycophant in DC knows that.

Burnthings

Most military's don't spend wastefully in prolonged conflict with no end game in mind. Check out how much money was wasted. Imagine what our country would be like if we had invested that back into education, or infrastructure. The forum might not be filled with as many dopey mouth breathers such as yourself.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Something tells me that ole buttthings is in to self-flagellation. Keeps coming back for another beat down..time after time.