blizzard

sparklingstarz

While i was surfing the net i came across the farmers alminac it claimed that this winter was supposed to bring a big blizzard... How reliable is my source.....LET IT SNOW BABBY:blushing: :confused:

sparklingstarz

Nice but

Nice but will you answer my question.. When i looked at the farmer alminac it said blizzard is that a reliable source or am i tottally insane for beleiving it :confused:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Re: Nice but

Originally posted by sparklingstarz
Nice but will you answer my question.. When i looked at the farmer alminac it said blizzard is that a reliable source or am i tottally insane for beleiving it :confused:

You're here so maybe that answers your question...btw, welcome

K

Kizzy

While i was surfing the net i came across the farmers alminac it claimed that this winter was supposed to bring a big blizzard... How reliable is my source.....LET IT SNOW BABBY:blushing: :confused:

Did it say when?

The Farmer's Almanac has always been fairly accurate.

TWLs wife

What the date of that storm? I really want to know.:biggrin:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love

Where? For this region it says:
The coming winter will be another cold one, but with less snow than last winter. Temperatures will average one to two degrees below normal, with well-below-normal temperatures from mid-November through mid-January, and near-normal temperatures from late January through March. The coldest temperatures will be around the New Year, with other especially cold periods in early December and mid-January. Precipitation will be below normal, and most places will also have below-normal snowfall. Southern parts of the region will get more snow than the north, with the best chances for accumulating snow in early December and mid-January.

Maybe you had last year's forcast. :shrug: