BLM Admire The Grift - Living Large on White Guilt

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Asra Nomani Reveals More Fascinating Info on BLM Co-Founder in a Brutal Thread

As I mentioned in my prior story, BLM grassroots activists in the streets want more transparency as to where all the money is going and they want to see more help. Hawk Newsome, who runs BLM Greater New York, is calling for “an independent investigation” as to how the global BLM network spends its money. Moreover, mothers of Tamir Rice and Richard Risher are disturbed about how their sons’ names and likenesses have been used by activists. They said they want the activists to stop capitalizing on their dead children and among the people they name is Cullors.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Black Lives Matter Activist Charged With Anti-Asian Hate Crime After Posting Online Against ‘Hate’

KTTH’s Jason Rantz reported that police have charged Christopher Hamner of Seattle with a hate crime stemming from two incidents in mid-March:

On March 16, Seattle police say Hamner approached a mother as she was driving with her two young children. The police incident report says an unprovoked but angry Hamner stalked toward her car while shouting expletives including “Asian b—-.” He was allegedly seen “punching his fists together” while shouting for the victim to get out of the car. Before escaping, she was able to take photos of the suspect.

Three days later, on March 19, Hamner is accused in a similar incident.

According to the incident report, two females were driving behind Hamner when he stopped his car at random. When the victims tried to drive past him, he cut them off, opened his door, and started to yell at them, “F— you, Asian!”

Police say Hamner then got out of his car and started to charge at them while yelling. He threw some plastic object at their vehicle and then they drove off to escape what they thought was the threat of an imminent assault.

The victim’s car was equipped with a dashboard camera. Police were able to positively identify Hamner.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Black Lives Matter Activists Following Conviction: ‘We’re Never Gonna Be Satisfied,’ ‘Burn It Down!’

“Yes, we can defund the police,” one BLM supporter shouted. “And maybe one day we will abolish the police, but we ain’t gonna do st unless we have control over them. That is the number one thing right now. … We’re not gonna let these pigs in these buildings have any more control over our lives today. That st ends today.”

Another BLM supporter called for people to attack “the system” from “every single f***ing angle” and to “go way beyond voting at this point.”

“We need to go way beyond voting at this point,” the BLM supporter said. “We need to be coming out here every single day if that’s what it takes, until we get justice for the people that they murdered a week ago that they’ve already forgotten about. … The only reason once again, that we got this conviction, is because we showed up. And if we don’t keep showing up, and if we don’t change laws, and we don’t attack this system, from every single f***ing angle we can, we will be here again.”

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Lock and load. The enemy is among us.

No they're not. They're in shithole Democrat-run metro areas terrorizing Democrats. Does that really bother you? Because it doesn't bother me one bit seeing those people get bitten in the ass by their own politics.

I honestly love it when I see BLM converge on NYC liberals trying to brunch. When they shut down Austin and frighten the progbots I cheer them on. When they burn down Portland and bust out the windows of Marxist owned businesses I feel like sending them a couple of bucks to help.

Stupid needs to hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

limblips

PREMO Member
No they're not. They're in shithole Democrat-run metro areas terrorizing Democrats. Does that really bother you? Because it doesn't bother me one bit seeing those people get bitten in the ass by their own politics.

Yes, it does bother me because as a fan of history what we are seeing has been repeated throughout. The British thought the patriots were only in certain areas, the Jews in Poland weren't concerned when the round up was only happening in Germany, the people in Waldorf weren't concerned when the crime was in PG county, the people in Lex Park were ok with it when the criminals were mostly in the flatops. You are correct that the problem is currently mostly confined to liberal demo sheetholes but they are growing and their ideology is being spread by liberal electees and a liberal educated media. At some point they will be among us everywhere.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
At some point they will be among us everywhere.

Criminals are mobile .... AntiFA has already shown a penchant for showing up in suburban enclaves ... lucily for the locals, they had guns and stopped them before they got to their neighborhood

neither of these are the article I am looking for ....

Antifa Gets Chased Out of Suburbia by Suburbanites Who Aren't Having It

Portland Rioters Storm Suburb, Threaten To Rape The Women – Residents Send Them Packing

Antifa Reportedly Chased Out of Town by Hell’s Angels Biker Gang

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Criminals are mobile .... AntiFA has already shown a penchant for showing up in suburban enclaves ... lucily for the locals, they had guns and stopped them before they got to their neighborhood

neither of these are the article I am looking for ....

Antifa Gets Chased Out of Suburbia by Suburbanites Who Aren't Having It

Portland Rioters Storm Suburb, Threaten To Rape The Women – Residents Send Them Packing

Antifa Reportedly Chased Out of Town by Hell’s Angels Biker Gang
I love these! Especially #3. :lol:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Mass. Locals Organized to Force Businesses to Embrace BLM

White-Women-In-S.png

Sturbridge Witch Hunt

The document flagged Carrie and Company for being “pro gun, homophobic/conservative extremist.” It flagged Hair Gallery Salon and Spa and Petrie Family Farm as “not progressive.” It warned that Jimmy D’s Ice Cream & Sandwich Shoppe “Made Facebook post in support of police,” as if any pro-police statement was inherently racist. It flagged Sturbridge Coffee House for supporting police in “events, march, signs.”

The document warned that Sturbridge Yankee Pedlar is “owned by a Trump supporter.” It flagged The Thrift Gypsy because the business “uses a racial slur in their name!” Perhaps most egregiously, the document flags the Federated Church of Sturbridge and Fiskdale — a church, not a business — for having “complained about a Pride flag at the library.”

The admin at the Sturbridge against Racism group lamented that the list had been leaked without permission. She then went on to claim that the witch hunt against insufficiently woke local businesses “is not a high priority issue” when “Black children are being murdered by police,” a reference to the police shooting of 16-year-old Ma’Khia Bryant, a black girl who appears to have been attacking people with a knife. While Black Lives Matter activists have seized on the situation as an abuse of force, authorities say the officer opened fire to save the life of Bryan’s intended victim.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Moment Louisville diner pulls handgun on armed BLM protesters after they surrounded upmarket restaurant during Kentucky Derby demonstration for Breonna Taylor

Smiley, the LMPD spokesperson, said a restaurant worker described 'multiple armed protesters entered the restaurant property, which included outdoor dining space'.

'During the encounter both patrons and protesters brandished firearms,' Smiley said.

'This incident occurred after the arrests of southbound protesters in the area on the 1500 block of Bardstown Road.

'The arrests of that group were made after protesters repeatedly blocked the roadway despite officers giving multiple verbal requests for them to utilize the sidewalk.'

A reporter for the Louisville Courier-Journal also confirmed a 'few protesters' were armed, adding: 'It was a very tense few minutes.'

Never draw a weapon unless you intend to use it

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Founder Of Black Lives Matter In St. Paul: ‘I Resigned’ After ‘I Learned The Ugly Truth’ As ‘Insider’

Rashard Turner, the founder of a Black Lives Matter chapter in St. Paul, Minnesota, revealed in a video published last week that he quit the organization after he “learned the ugly truth” while being an insider in the far-left group.

Turner made the remarks in a video published by TakeCharge, a black-led organization that rejects critical race theory and woke culture.

In the video, Turner says in part:

I was born in Minneapolis in 1985. We called the north side home at that time, 18th and Queen. When I was two years old, my father was shot and killed. My mother wasn’t able to take care of me. So I was raised by my grandparents. They told me that if I was going to change my life for the better, education was the answer. So I worked hard in school, I got into Hamlin University and earned a college degree, first in my family. Then I went on to earn a master’s in education from St. Mary’s University of Minnesota. I am living proof that no matter your start life, quality education is a pathway to success. I want the same success for our children in our communities. That’s why in 2015, I was a founder of Black Lives Matter in St. Paul. I believed the organization stood for exactly what the name implies, black lives do matter.
However, after a year on the inside, I learned they had little concern for rebuilding black families, and they cared even less about improving the quality of education for students in Minneapolis. That was made clear when they publicly denounced charter schools alongside the teachers union. I was an insider in Black Lives Matter. And I learned the ugly truth. The moratorium on charter schools does not support rebuilding the black family. But it does create barriers to a better education for black children. I resigned from Black Lives Matter after a year and a half. But I didn’t quit working to improve black lives and access to a great education.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘Benefitting Off The Blood Of Our Loved Ones’: Mothers Of Tamir Rice, Breonna Taylor Slam Patrisse Cullors, Black Lives Matter

The mothers of Tamir Rice, Breonna Taylor, and others are lashing out just as Cullors steps down, accusing both BLM and Cullors of using their children’s deaths to raise money but failing to pass the money on to black families in need.

“I don’t believe she is going anywhere,” said Samaria Rice, the mother of 12-year-old Rice, who was shot by Cleveland, Ohio, police who mistook his toy gun for a real weapon, told the New York Post. “It’s all a facade. She’s only saying that to get the heat off her right now.”

Lisa Simpson, whose son was shot in Los Angeles, California, added. “Now she doesn’t have to show her accountability. She can just take the money and run.”