BLM in Ridge

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Gawd..I've waited decades to be able to deploy that lame joke line..and here I am...old and lame.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Busted. And yea..hurts like hell today. Doc told me I can't lift more than 5 pounds for the next week. How the heck am I gonna pee??
When my brother had hernia surgery, doc told him he couldn't lift anything for weeks. It was a long time before he got back to normal.

But now that I think about it... I'm wondering if the doc really said that, or he made that up to get out of work......

stgislander

PREMO Member
When my brother had hernia surgery, doc told him he couldn't lift anything for weeks. It was a long time before he got back to normal.

But now that I think about it... I'm wondering if the doc really said that, or he made that up to get out of work......
Gilligan had to hired someone to carry his bottles of Corona for him.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Can't have people feeling too sorry for you. SG is enough.
You know that one of the after-effects of general anesthesia is loss of bladder control, right? Well..I'm really sorry about what just happened when I was walking past your office...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You would be amazed at the number of "Friend" requests I delete on Facebook from young hotties.
Seriously

Me too. Tons of them.

But I read the fine print too: " Deze extremely hot young wimmins are looking for a guy just like you. But not you specifically".