BLM Painted on 5th Ave In Front of Trump Tower

Hijinx

I wonder what would happen if a white person painted All lives matter on the street.

No I don't really, They would be charged with vandalism.

glhs837

Power with Control
Not if you got the appropriate permits first.

Wait, there are permits you can apply for to paint over legally required traffic markings? Where do I apply for that? I would like to paint "this way to NAS Pax" on Great Mills Road. Oh, come'on, there's no such thing as a permit for this BS. Hell, they are not even getting permits to shut down public roads or highways. It's friken anarchy, admit it. Only legal because the politicians are afraid to stop it. The mayor gave them permission, which I dont even think she can legally do, because A) They were going to do it anyway, and B) It was a way to poke at Trump.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is childish petty spite and you'd think the Mayor of a major city would be above that sort of thing, but here we are.

New Yorkers are certainly living up to their reputation.

Hijinx

I would like to get a permit to rip down stop signs on Dr. Johnson Road, and i only go thru there maybe once a month.

Isn't it amazing how one Commissioner can get those signs when they aren't needed or wanted by anyone else?
What an ass that guy is.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I betcha Bill, or whatever name he went by in high school, was 1 of the ruling members of the Mean Girls club in 5th period lunch.

luvmygdaughters

I thought it was ridiculous when Bowser did the same thing in DC and named it BLM Plaza!!! So, in other words, dumba$$ bowser, you have just condoned that only black lives matter and more or less given them permission to murder, loot and destroy. Now New York is allowing the same thing. When is enough going to be enough????? It aint gonna be pretty when decent people, black and white, have had enough!!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Hopefully someone has the balls and deep pockets to apply for a ' permit ' to paint some right leaning slogan on a public street and when refused sue their ass over 1a and equal protection violation

Crabcatcher79

I thought it was ridiculous when Bowser did the same thing in DC and named it BLM Plaza!!! So, in other words, dumba$$ bowser, you have just condoned that only black lives matter and more or less given them permission to murder, loot and destroy. Now New York is allowing the same thing. When is enough going to be enough????? It aint gonna be pretty when decent people, black and white, have had enough!!

Do you scream at Cancer survivors that all cancers matter too? Idiot.

If you see someone with a broken leg do you say what about my legs?!

Why is a group asking to be treated equally such a threat to you?

Crabcatcher79

Would it be redundant to say Democrats are

1. Petty Tyrants
  2. Children Tossing Their Toys Out Of The Pram In A Fit Of Rage

5 of the people who helped paint it were part of the Central Park 5. The group Trump publicly called for the execution of who were innocent of any crimes.
Very fitting.

gemma_rae

Do you scream at Cancer survivors that all cancers matter too? Only if they're hard of hearing and haven't sought treatment yet.

If you see someone with a broken leg do you say what about my legs?! Only if mine are broken too. They may have good advice.

Why is a group asking to be treated equally such a threat to you? They're not. The threats are the ones that want special privileges.
Crabby is off his meds again.

Crabcatcher79

yeah so what ...... that does not make the special treatment afforded to blacks a violation of the constitution

AND A PETTY DICK MOVE By The Mayor

Did you protest the aids quilt on the National mall?
How about the St Patrick’s day parade?

Why are you guys the biggest snowflake complainers on earth?