BLM protesters now pointing guns at drivers

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Nothing save peaceful protest like having a gun pointed at you.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm still not surprised. I have expected that, as each week goes by, the violence would escalate to the next level. All-out shooting will be coming soon. And, I expect that to exponentially get worse after Trump is reelected.

Grumpy

Remember when protests were peaceful?? What was it, 30 years ago?? Took protesters 20 years after the Kent State fiasco for them to realize they were golden and didn't have to obey any laws.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The guy in the car ended up getting fired from his job because he pulled his legally owned handgun during this incident. The woman in the street with her gun? Convicted felon.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Its unfortunate, after having a good career and have it go to crap because of all this bullshit.

I truly understand though. It is just getting dangerous. Everything you do is up for scrutiny at the highest level.

Even in what I do, I fear for my life (I am no longer local but in a very high crime area) which is why I decided to retire next month. I am just counting down the days. In fact, some of my closest co-workers from all over the state have already left. I am the last one to go.

I have enough other things to be concerned with anyway and I'm sure I will find another place to work when I'm ready. ;)

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Prison food agrees with her.

nobody goes to jail no more. I am being serious.

She would have to pull that trigger and cause injury to be held. :(

What was once good, is now evil and what was evil is now good. We are on the fast track to hell.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I truly understand though. It is just getting dangerous. Everything you do is up for scrutiny at the highest level.

Even in what I do, I fear for my life (I am no longer local but in a very high crime area) which is why I decided to retire next month. I am just counting down the days. In fact, some of my closest co-workers from all over the state have already left. I am the last one to go.

I have enough other things to be concerned with anyway and I'm sure I will find another place to work when I'm ready. ;)
I get it. I also have two LEOs in my family. So far, they have stuck it out. Their city hasn't gone full retard.

WingsOfGold

nobody goes to jail no more. I am being serious.

She would have to pull that trigger and cause injury to be held. :(

What was once good, is now evil and what was evil is now good. We are on the fast track to hell.
So I really can go to OC next year and put sand in the fartboxes crankcase? 😁

BernieP

Resident PIA
I'm still not surprised. I have expected that, as each week goes by, the violence would escalate to the next level. All-out shooting will be coming soon. And, I expect that to exponentially get worse after Trump is reelected.
We are being prepped for a fraudulent election and then the violent removal for the sitting President from office.
All the accusations you hear, are the signal for what the leftists are going to do.
Russian collusion. Source of material for the Steele Dossier was a discredited Russian.
Barr is now under attack because if he isn't removed, like Flynn was removed, the truth about domestic spying and election interference will be exposed.

Tons of money from Globalists pouring into the election.

Laws being changed at the last minute.

Hijinx

We are being prepped for a fraudulent election and then the violent removal for the sitting President from office.
All the accusations you hear, are the signal for what the leftists are going to do.
Russian collusion. Source of material for the Steele Dossier was a discredited Russian.
Barr is now under attack because if he isn't removed, like Flynn was removed, the truth about domestic spying and election interference will be exposed.

You have more faith in Barr than I do, so far he hasn't done SQUAT.

black dog

Free America

Who is going to do this violent removal? Antifa or BLM?