BLM Support Drops

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Support For Black Lives Matter Drops, More Voters Now Consider Unrest ‘Riots’ Not ‘Protests’

At the height of the summer, when anti-racism and anti-police brutality protests were happening in almost every major American city, support for the Black Lives Matter movement hit an all-time high of 67%, per Pew Research. As the summer wore on, though, and large-scale demonstrations sometimes gave way to isolated violence and destruction, support for the movement as a whole dropped by more than 10%, even though the rioters and looters were largely separate from the anti-racism activists.

“As racial justice protests have intensified following the shooting of Jacob Blake, public support for the Black Lives Matter movement has declined,” the polling authority notes. “A majority of U.S. adults (55%) now express at least some support for the movement, down from 67% in June amid nationwide demonstrations sparked by the death of George Floyd. The share who say they strongly support the movement stands at 29%, down from 38% three months ago.”

The decline isn’t just among white adults. Pew notes that Hispanics contacted for the poll also expressed waning support for the movement.

WingsOfGold

So they woke a couple dozen suburban whites up and they sniffed the coffee. They need to drop 75% or better yet, die.

Last edited:
Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Huh. People don't consider busting stuff up, setting buildings on fire, and assaulting residents "peaceful protesting". Imagine that.

Damn bigots.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I don't think there was any support for BLM from any thinking person's perspective from the very beginning of their creation. Most all support, not from regular people, came from the magnification delivered hourly/daily/monthly from the MSM and their mouthpieces giving the illusion of support when in fact there was none; Used only to embolden the BLM's numbers and activities.