BLM was where???

Hijinx

Beating up , but biting the woman on the face?
Werewolves?? These people are animals.

These are their own people doing this crap and they hate white people.
Democrats enable their genocide, by killing each other and aborting their babies, and they hate Trump, and republicans.

Will they ever wake up and get tired of being used?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Beating up , but biting the woman on the face?
Werewolves?? These people are animals.

These are their own people doing this crap and they hate white people.
Democrats enable their genocide, by killing each other and aborting their babies, and they hate Trump, and republicans.

Will they ever wake up and get tired of being used?
They be who they are.....

WingsOfGold

Imagine biting a colored Nubian princess and stealing her $750.00 phone. Bye bye stimulus check, more for the chineeeeee economy to replace it. :rolleyes: Sounds like they were raised in the jungle or somethng.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Say what you like, but they is in charge now.

Only in dystopian ghetto shitholes where the residents voted for it. So good - they got what they wanted. It will never affect me because I have no intention of going anywhere near those places.

In fact, now I'm onboard with the Democrats - let's open up the prisons and let those people loose. Because I know where they'll flock to, and it won't be anywhere near me. It will be back to the hoods they terrorized before, where the people want prisons and cops abolished.

Hijinx

Only in dystopian ghetto shitholes where the residents voted for it. So good - they got what they wanted. It will never affect me because I have no intention of going anywhere near those places.

In fact, now I'm onboard with the Democrats - let's open up the prisons and let those people loose. Because I know where they'll flock to, and it won't be anywhere near me. It will be back to the hoods they terrorized before, where the people want prisons and cops abolished.

Unfortunately you are wrong. They are getting power everywhere, they have permission to tear down statues, they will get mor AA jobs, Quota's Buck Fiden will cater to them everywhere. They aren't near to getting what they wanted but Buck Fiden and Cameltoes will be helping. In actuality the ones in the ghetto will get little or nothing. Certainly when Cameltoes becomes President it will effect you, me and everyone. It is in every State and you are just another white supremacist now. Not to me mind you, but to them.
Everyone who voted for Trump is a white Supremacist or a White nationalist, or a Nazi, By now you should know that.

Louise

LOLOL Snowballs chance in hell I'll ever go to those shitholes again.

I am watching Newsmax, right now, Chris Salcedo, talking about the continuing unrest in Dem cities.The Dems want to seal the deal to be in power, forever, and ever. They are using the unrest both ways. It is hard to fight hypocrisy, but it can be done.They don know what they are up against. Poor babies, and that includes the aborted ones.

WingsOfGold

I am watching Newsmax, right now, Chris Salcedo, talking about the continuing unrest in Dem cities.The Dems want to seal the deal to be in power, forever, and ever. They are using the unrest both ways. It is hard to fight hypocrisy, but it can be done.They don know what they are up against. Poor babies, and that includes the aborted ones.

Let the nutters have the shitty cities, the further out they go causing mayhem it will be to their detriment.