Bloomberg Adviser Gets Short With NYT Reporter About Candidate’s Height

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

A lifelong New Yorker who covered city politics for the New York Post and the New York Daily News during Bloomberg's mayoralty, Haberman didn't back down. "I'm going to disagree with you as someone who covered him in his 2001 campaign and for many years after, Tim," she responded. "Typically people who are not bothered don't put down the wrong height on their driver's license."

As the Washington Free Beacon has reported, there is ample evidence the billionaire misrepresented his height, listing himself as a full three inches too tall on his driver's license.

A doctor's note released by the Bloomberg campaign in December indicates the candidate is 5-foot-7. Bloomberg has given wildly contradictory answers about his height, telling reporters at various times he was 5-foot-10, "in the ballpark" of 6-foot-1, and in one unguarded moment in 2006, "a 5-foot-7 billionaire Jew."

https://freebeacon.com/politics/blo...rt-with-nyt-reporter-about-candidates-height/

herb749

I still say watch his ads where there are no people taller than him. Now the new Obama ad shows Obama standing with him. But since Obama was a God he can show his shortness. Still want to see him debate. His poll numbers are climbing but no one has seen him in this setting. Then people can ask, who's the short guy.

Hijinx

Trump is having some fun razzing Bloomberg about his height. Big deal.
Maybe Bloomberg could get some elevator shoes like DeNiro wears.

I saw a picture of Trump with his boy Barron the other day and Barron at 13 makes Trump look short.
Of course trump isn't short, it's proven , because his wife wears those spike heels , most wives who go with short men wear flats.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
His poll numbers are climbing

He's the flavor of the month and all the newsbots are fawning over him, so Jaden and Sienna are like, "Ooh, I'm like totes voting for that guy!" The second the media starts fawning over someone else, Jaden and Sienna will change their mind.

Remember Beto O'Rourke?

Yeah, like that.