Bloomberg committing suicide

GregV814

What an odd update. Lil Mike announced he is considering Hillary as his Veep. That kills him because there aren’t that many complete idiots. (Probably)
If by chance, his team is elected, he will suddenly die of some phenomena, opening her door.
I’ve maintained he isn’t serious about running, this proves it.

Reactions: BOP

PsyOps

Pixelated
The Bloomberg folks aren't confirming or denying this. Of course we know how truthful these people are.

Last edited:

Tech

The killer would be, if they both remain NY residents, the electoral college gods could cause a Bloomberg/Pence election. Could she survive that?🤣🤣

WingsOfGold

The killer would be, if they both remain NY residents, the electoral college gods could cause a Bloomberg/Pence election. Could she survive that?🤣🤣
Well the whore had no real link to NY until she decided to get into politics, nothing but a carpetbagger.

WingsOfGold

So how long before she’d have to change residency, it can’t be a last minute thing.
Actually it was pretty quick, if memory serves me right less than a year. Do you not remember the bitch wearing a Yankee's hat for a news interview and saying some stupid shiit like "I always wanted to be Yankee's fan"? :rolleyes:

I don't know but I suspect you're either pretty young or I'm really getting old if you don't remember it. It was a pretty big deal, just when Bubba was getting his face out of the news she was getting hers in. :mad:

Last edited:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Actually it was pretty quick, if memory serves me right less than a year. Do you not remember the bitch wearing a Yankee's hat for a news interview and saying some stupid shiit like "I always wanted to be Yankee's fan"? :rolleyes:

I don't know but I suspect you're either pretty young or I'm really getting old if you don't remember it. It was a pretty big deal, just when Bubba was getting his face out of the news she was getting hers in. :mad:
I meant how long before she'd have to change residency to run as Mikes running mate since the Pres and VP can't be from the same state.

WingsOfGold

I meant how long before she'd have to change residency to run as Mikes running mate since the Pres and VP can't be from the same state.
That's interesting, I know it's best to have 2 geo areas like east and west coast but same states, that's debatable apparently. I never gave it a thought.

Tech

Clicked the link, now this items shows up in the advertisement.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
That's interesting, I know it's best to have 2 geo areas like east and west coast but same states, that's debatable apparently. I never gave it a thought.

I've always read the twelfth amendment as they must be from two different states.
The Electors shall meet in their respective states, and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and all persons voted for as Vice-President and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the