Bloomberg

awpitt

Main Streeter
I'm not talking about giving away some of his massive wealth to charity - all the rich dudes do that for PR purposes.

I'm talking about just doing something nice for someone else. Paying for his employee's kid to go to the college of their choice (Trump has done that at least once). Footing the bill for his employee's dream wedding (Trump has done that as well). Offering his private jet to a child in need of medical transport (Trump has done that). Hearing a story of heroism or hard luck in the news and just sending the subject a check for $10,000 (Trump has done that numerous times). And this was before he became President.

I'd like to see just one story of Bloomberg doing something nice for someone else.

I get what you're saying. I guess either Bloomberg hasn't done anything nice for anyone or that he has but just doesn't brag about it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I get what you're saying. I guess either Bloomberg hasn't done anything nice for anyone or that he has but just doesn't brag about it.

His recipient would come forward, especially now. And although the media swooning has abated somewhat, 2 days ago they were madly in love with the guy and surely would have come up with something, even if they had to make it up.

Bloomberg just isn't a nice guy and his reputation has been intact in that regard for decades. That doesn't preclude him from being POTUS, it's just something I find interesting. You won't find anyone anywhere who says Bloomberg is a heckuva guy.