Blooming idiot Bloomberg

limblips

PREMO Member
I admit to not paying much attention to him so I have a question. Is their a movement behind his entering the dems clown show? Does he have supporters? A headquarters? A platform other than no big gulps and no guns?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I think it was probably a rich guys whim. If he wasn't so old he'd have probably waited another cycle, but I doubt he's got as many lives as Ginsburg.

limblips

PREMO Member
It's a mechanism whereby he can dump millions upon millions of ad dollars against President Trump without running afoul of the FEC. Dems aren't raising money on pace with the GOP. Bloomberg can singlehandedly compensate for the offset.
That makes perfect sense. Thank you.

General Lee

It's a mechanism whereby he can dump millions upon millions of ad dollars against President Trump without running afoul of the FEC. Dems aren't raising money on pace with the GOP. Bloomberg can singlehandedly compensate for the offset.
Dirty game ain't it?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Indeed, by being a ' candidate ' he has no spending limits ....

GregV814

And who is this other guy, steve_______? His wife has tribal bicep tattoos and he says women of color need to run more businesses?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Except even a rube like me can see that comparing the two is like comparing apples to spark plugs. One ran to win and one is doing it to get around FEC laws to campaign AGAINST another candidate. Yeah, you're the smart one.

:rolleyes:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Ah the Great Hypocrisy continues...in the last election one utterly unfit candidate was lauded and adored by the same crowd of people who now denigrate another candidate for doing the exact same thing.
....and the Dems have 20 unfit candidates adored by hardly anyone.....just sayin’

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Okay there it is :yay: I was wondering what the hell he was thinking and this makes perfect sense.

I'm guessing it's also a way to grease a few palms on the legit, particularly those media people who carried his water for him.

gemma_rae

Do Bloomberg and Soros have anything in common other than Never-Trumpitis? Maybe they'll suicide each other.

Last edited:

gemma_rae

Ah the Great Hypocrisy continues...in the last election one utterly unfit candidate was lauded and adored by the same crowd of people who now denigrate another candidate for doing the exact same thing.
From the "Epitome Of Ignorance" itself. Wrong again. One wants to make illegal campaign contributions, the other wanted to, and successfully did, deliver the killing blow to Hill'z political career.