Blue Bloods

belvak

Happy Camper
Anyone else watch this? We don't watch much TV other than CSI and History, Discovery, etc., but we watched this and are hooked!

belvak

Happy Camper
I have been meaning to set my DVR for it.

We started watching it "On Demand" with Comcast and have caught up to the most recent episode. So far, we really like it! We've always liked Tom Selleck in Westerns. His other stuff was okay, but he is really good in this! Don't think you'll be disappointed!! Oh, and I haven't seen one frozen pancake in the entire thing!! :lol:

C

CalvertNewbie

Anyone else watch this? We don't watch much TV other than CSI and History, Discovery, etc., but we watched this and are hooked!

It looks like a good show. We have all the episodes on the DVR but haven't had time to watch them yet. The cold weather is here which means more time indoors. We have a lot of recordings to catch up on.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Started watching it because of Tom Selleck, kept watching it because it's really good! Some parts of it remind me of the old "Hill Street Blues" shows.

Still trying to figure out when Tom Selleck got that old, though...:lmao:

Pete

Repete
I DVR's an episode and watched it the other night. I have to say I am somewhat disappointed. The acting was pretty bad. Of course Selleck was just "OK" but the rest sucked.

The guy who plays the slimy DA is just horrible.

Donnie Wahlberg was over the top.

The daughter is hot but still bad enough the hotness couldn't make up for it.

I will watch a couple more episodes and hope it gets better, if it doesn't it gets deleted from the record que.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
OK> This is another show that I ignored for years and I added to my queue to watch on the bus ride to and from work.

Any opinions, recommendations regarding Blue Bloods before I either get myself engrossed or disappointed with this one?

stgislander

PREMO Member
OK> This is another show that I ignored for years and I added to my queue to watch on the bus ride to and from work.

Any opinions, recommendations regarding Blue Bloods before I either get myself engrossed or disappointed with this one?
I watch it every Friday night just for Tom Selleck's mustache's character.