Blue Crabs Advance

OldHillcrestGuy

The Blue Crabs have advanced to the Championship Round. With a 7-5 win tonight over Long Island they took the series 3 games to 2 and will play Somerset for the league championship, games 3 and games 4 and 5 if necssary will be at Regency Staduim starting Saturday.
Congrats to the Blue Crabs:dye:.

HappyCats

The Blue Crabs have advanced to the Championship Round. With a 7-5 win tonight over Long Island they took the series 3 games to 2 and will play Somerset for the league championship, games 3 and games 4 and 5 if necssary will be at Regency Staduim starting Saturday.
Congrats to the Blue Crabs:dye:.

:yahoo::thewave::yahoo:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
A friend of mine has season tickets and although I'm not a big baseball fan, I went to a game with her and had a great time. I'm glad they are doing well. I sometimes watch their home games on line now. :yahoo:

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
Went to the Blue Crabs Championship Playoff game last night, against the Somerset Patriots ... if you didn't go you missed a great game !! there was almost a bench clearing fight , the Somerset manager got tossed ( and then grabbed his crotch ... aimed that particular action towards the crowds lol ) and the fireworks after the game were awesome ... too bad the Crabs didn't win ... the beer was cold, the funnel cake was hot the air was just a bit chilly and the moon was almost full ... gotta love the great American game of Baseball !! the Crabs play again today ... hope they win !! :patriot:

SA475

"Mark It Zero"
Went to the Blue Crabs Championship Playoff game last night, against the Somerset Patriots ... if you didn't go you missed a great game !! there was almost a bench clearing fight , the Somerset manager got tossed ( and then grabbed his crotch ... aimed that particular action towards the crowds lol ) and the fireworks after the game were awesome ... too bad the Crabs didn't win ... the beer was cold, the funnel cake was hot the air was just a bit chilly and the moon was almost full ... gotta love the great American game of Baseball !! the Crabs play again today ... hope they win !! :patriot:

I went to this game as well... It was VERY exciting... The bench was cleared and almost all of each team was on the field. The Somerset manager not only grabbed his crotch and flipped off the crowd (after getting tossed), but he threw a large commercial water barrel/bottle onto the field. Then he took forever getting off the field - only to come back and then turn around and go back off. What a dill weed. Anyway, good game! Sorry that they lost!Somerset didn't deserve to win with the poor sportsmanship shown by the team and the manager.

OldHillcrestGuy

Well game 4 didnot go so well for the Crabs, they lost 11-1 and the season is over, Somerset won the championship.

Look for Danzig to have pictures of yesterday's activities, as he was snapping away yesterday.

The Somerset manager who got thrown out is long time major league baseball player Sparky Lyle who played for many teams and I beleive was a member of many of those New York Yankee world championship teams.

SA475

"Mark It Zero"
Well game 4 didnot go so well for the Crabs, they lost 11-1 and the season is over, Somerset won the championship.

Look for Danzig to have pictures of yesterday's activities, as he was snapping away yesterday.

The Somerset manager who got thrown out is long time major league baseball player Sparky Lyle who played for many teams and I beleive was a member of many of those New York Yankee world championship teams.

Well if he was a Major Leaguer - he sould have a little more class.

OldHillcrestGuy

Well if he was a Major Leaguer - he sould have a little more class.

Well that sometimes happen, hey our manager Butch Hobson a big time major leaguer himself had a meltdown earlier in September after some bad calls from the umpires. After several minutes of arguing with ump and getting thrown out he grabbed second base and walked of the field with the base through the big doors in the wall. Now he didnot make any jestures to the fans like Sparky Lyle did because he was at his homefield and the fans were loving it. The league must have suspended Sparky cause he was nowhere to be found yesterday, wasnt around for the presentation of the trophy after Somerset won the championship.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I went to this game as well... It was VERY exciting... The bench was cleared and almost all of each team was on the field. The Somerset manager not only grabbed his crotch and flipped off the crowd (after getting tossed), but he threw a large commercial water barrel/bottle onto the field. Then he took forever getting off the field - only to come back and then turn around and go back off. What a dill weed. Anyway, good game! Sorry that they lost!Somerset didn't deserve to win with the poor sportsmanship shown by the team and the manager.

I've heard this guy has done some stupid things in the past. Heard he got kicked from a game and came back and sat in the middle of the field, also heard once when he got kicked he took a base with him. Sounds like a real class act.

SA475

"Mark It Zero"
Regardless... ALL athletes need to maintain the bearing and act like a professional.