blue truck south on 235

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
are you sure it wasn't purple as the cops got one that was purple at the same time you posted this. I bet the cops got this guy pretty good too for driving on tags that insurance was cancelled on etc. they got it after it went through the light at 245. 3 officers pulled it over.

nobody really

I need a nap
are you sure it wasn't purple as the cops got one that was purple at the same time you posted this. I bet the cops got this guy pretty good too for driving on tags that insurance was cancelled on etc. they got it after it went through the light at 245. 3 officers pulled it over.

oh really.....tell us more.....you know him?:jerry:

bohman

I saw that one; figured it was an early-morning drug bust because there were 3 troopers searching the truck, and the driver was not visible. I guessed that he'd already been transported elsewhere. Pretty sure it doesn't take 3 troopers to bust someone for being uninsured.

lilredhearts

i actually did call the cops she said that theyd already had a few callers about him... as soon as i hung up the cops were behind me to pull him over. and no i dont know him.. i was just stuck behind him the whole way up the road..until they finally pulled him over.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Stop, really. So you call 911, report an erratic driver...and then what?

:yay:... most Friday nights I end up calling a drunk or two in ... I hate playing drunk dodger on the way home. Im shocked that most of them drive from Waldorf to St. Marys drunk!

There have been several times I have watched them get pulled over! :yahoo: and the best one was where a female went off in the middle of the road right in front of the officer and then over corrected her car and did a 360!! (and almost took out the cop and us when she came back on the road!) :otter:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
i actually did call the cops she said that theyd already had a few callers about him... as soon as i hung up the cops were behind me to pull him over. and no i dont know him.. i was just stuck behind him the whole way up the road..until they finally pulled him over.

:high5: :dye:

lilredhearts

yea this guy was either drunk or on something else cause he was going over every line on the road. He was dressed in almost a mechanic outfit .... gusse he might of been trying to get to work. He seemed very pissed to be getting pulled over , but what did he think was gonna happen driving like that... i have to admitt that was prob the worst driving iv seen in a long time.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
yea this guy was either drunk or on something else cause he was going over every line on the road. He was dressed in almost a mechanic outfit .... gusse he might of been trying to get to work. He seemed very pissed to be getting pulled over , but what did he think was gonna happen driving like that... i have to admitt that was prob the worst driving iv seen in a long time.

but what if he ran a light and killed someone :shrug:
.. good for you!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Ooh! Another happy ending! :yahoo:

I wish they'd shoot all these crazy drivers and get them off the road once and for all.

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
I saw that one; figured it was an early-morning drug bust because there were 3 troopers searching the truck, and the driver was not visible. I guessed that he'd already been transported elsewhere. Pretty sure it doesn't take 3 troopers to bust someone for being uninsured.

that is all i heard was he was uninsured don't know if he was intoxicated or on some type of cds. i walked away for a few min after i heard that part. I bet the guy was going to visit stmarys detention center too. The person who called him in said he was driving all over the road. The caller stayed behind him til the cops showed up then they got behind him and at first he didn't want to stop. I am guessing that is why they had 3 cops Plus I think whenever a woman cop pulls people over a back up of a male cop shows up to help her out.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
that is all i heard was he was uninsured don't know if he was intoxicated or on some type of cds. i walked away for a few min after i heard that part. I bet the guy was going to visit stmarys detention center too. The person who called him in said he was driving all over the road. The caller stayed behind him til the cops showed up then they got behind him and at first he didn't want to stop. I am guessing that is why they had 3 cops Plus I think whenever a woman cop pulls people over a back up of a male cop shows up to help her out.

:coffee:

AH... I dont think this is always true. Most women officers can hold their own.. and are trained to take down men twice their size!

I know many officers in PG that dont get back up :shrug:... and dont need it.

ahh maybe because he didnt pull over right away? I see MSP back up each other all the time... male or female.. and same with SMSO. :coffee:

Last edited:

BernieP

Resident PIA
I've done it. Hopefully they will keep and eye out and get him. They do call it out if they get a call in. Kinda hard to do it these days though.

:killingme

I have this image of the following dialog on the 911 call:

911: What is your emergency?
Caller: I'm driving south on Rt 235 and there is this_
911: Hold it right there, are you driving while you are making this call?
Caller: why yes.
911: Is this call being made from a hands free device?
Caller: Sort of.
911: Sort of? Please, sir, are you using a hands free device to place this call?
Caller: Yes, I only had to use the keypad on my phone to enter the numbers, but now I'm talking to you hands free.
911: You realize that you have broken the law. That you have put yourself, passengers and others on the road at risk because you took you eyes off the road to place this call?
Caller: I'm sorry
911: Very good, don't let it happen again. You will be recieving a ticket for $25 in the mail for this infraction.
Caller: Say What!?!
911: "Click"