Bluebirds

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I have babies again! :yahoo:

The jet that just flew over scared the daddy and he flew out of the nesting box. The babies were chirping away.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Sharon said:
I have babies again! :yahoo:

The jet that just flew over scared the daddy and he flew out of the nesting box. The babies were chirping away.
We have bluebirds building a nest in our bluebird house. I think they are done building it. Seems kind of late in the year for that but :shrug:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:
We have bluebirds building a nest in our bluebird house. I think they are done building it. Seems kind of late in the year for that but :shrug:
Mine are on their second brood so maybe yours had a nest somewhere else ...or they just met. :love:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
BlackSheep said:
I clean out the Bluebird boxes after each laying-amazing what the some of the nest consist of! :shocked:
I left the nest there with hopes that they'd come back. It was pine needles on the outside and a lining of finer and softer stuff in the middle. Amazing indeed. :yay:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
The nest has been quiet and I haven't seen the parents for a few mornings...so I checked the box. There was one small dropping on the deck under their house. They must've taken off in the past few days or so.

Next year I should rig their box with a nest cam. :lol: