BlueCrabs

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Anybody going to the Blue Crabs opening weekend this weekend?:yahoo:

Hubby mentioned it today. Are you going Saturday or Sunday? He asked if I wanted to go Sunday. I've never been so thought it would be fun. Let me know if you are going Sunday and where you are sitting. We know nothing about admission, seats, etc......

R

remaxrealtor

You should go regardless. Great lil stadium and a great time. Fancy & I have been a couple times.

I'm takin my momma tomorrow for opening night! Haven't been yet, but I hear the stadium is very nice...any input on food there?

stars24

:howdy: We're going on Saturday. We love going to games there. It's inexpensive for seats with a great view and the fireworks afterward are an added bonus. Not too much to say about food there.... it's your typical baseball game food (nachos, hot dogs, popcorn, peanuts... etc.). I've never eaten at the restaurant either...

OldHillcrestGuy

I'll be there tonight with my crew, also 3 more times in the next 10 days. :yahoo: playball Also going to Orioles/Red Sox game Saturday night.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Hubby mentioned it today. Are you going Saturday or Sunday? He asked if I wanted to go Sunday. I've never been so thought it would be fun. Let me know if you are going Sunday and where you are sitting. We know nothing about admission, seats, etc......

I am going Saturday nite. If DR doesn't want to go, you can go with me, but it's a long evening. I am taking my MIL. She's the only one who'll go with me when I call. (Kicking Baja).