Bluefish up to 25" on the Charterboat today.

Crow Bait

I haven't seen blues this big in a long time. Certainly not in the bay.

I'll figure out how to post a picture...

We probably caught about 25 of the larger fish, all trolling out of Solomons, Today.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Yeah my dad has been having some success with them as of late along with a few mixed in Spanish Mackrel.

Around Cedar Point light they have been breakin'

Crow Bait

It was odd, they weren't bunched up today. Most of the fish we caught weren't even in a school that you could see on the finder. Probably caught 25 total.

DSC00537.jpg

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Crow Bait said:
I haven't seen blues this big in a long time. Certainly not in the bay.

I'll figure out how to post a picture...

We probably caught about 25 of the larger fish, all trolling out of Solomons, Today.

Sounds great. We have been catching a lot of blues 3-5 lbs between
Pt No Point and Pt Lookout.

Also, some Spanish Mackeral and keeper rock. :howdy:

Mikeinsmd

Wow!! I remember back in the mid 80's I got a citation blue. I think it was 35-38". What a shame they're gone.

greyhound

Crow Bait said:
It was odd, they weren't bunched up today. Most of the fish we caught weren't even in a school that you could see on the finder. Probably caught 25 total.

DSC00537.jpg

:lmao: Is having a goatee, a prerequisite for charter fishing? :lmao: :lmao:

Crow Bait

Mikeinsmd said:
Wow!! I remember back in the mid 80's I got a citation blue. I think it was 35-38". What a shame they're gone.

Mike, I see this as a glimmering ray of hope... we really haven't caught blues this size in a long time. Hopefully its a taste of what's to come.

Nanny Pam

Crow Bait said:
Mike, I see this as a glimmering ray of hope... we really haven't caught blues this size in a long time. Hopefully its a taste of what's to come.
As long as they're not over-fished. Keep what you are going to eat. Put the rest back for the next generation to enjoy. Nothing feel as good, as a blue on light tackle! :yahoo: