Bluegrass - where to go?

Gummie

Ad in today's Recorder "Enjoy an Evening of Bluegrass at Rita's (Prince Frederick location). Prince Frederick Bluegrass Jam Performers. Price seems to be right. FREE

D

dems4me

Ad in today's Recorder "Enjoy an Evening of Bluegrass at Rita's (Prince Frederick location). Prince Frederick Bluegrass Jam Performers. Price seems to be right. FREE

I don't have a subscription to that, is that tomorrow night or during the day? :larry: Any more info? Thanks! :flowers:

belvak

Happy Camper
Okay, I seem to remember that Hole in the Wall in Hollywood has bluegrass, but don't remember which nights. Also, maybe Toot's Bar? I just finished listening to Rocky Top and Rollin' in my Sweet Baby's Arms! Hope you find something!

Ruby!!!!

Last edited:
R

remaxrealtor

There's supposed to be a Bluegrass Event at Flat Iron Farm to benefit hospice coming up in the near future...haven't heard a date yet.

B

Blueyedmdgrl

anyone know of a place where we can go to hear bluegrass music Saturday night? Thank you.

Check out The Birchmere in Alexandria, VA! We have The Seldom Scene there tomorrow night, always a great night!

Gummie

Saturday, August 15 7:00 - 9:30

Mention the ad in the paper and get 10% off your order during the concert,

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Okay, I seem to remember that Hole in the Wall in Hollywood has bluegrass, but don't remember which nights. Also, maybe Toot's Bar? I just finished listening to Rocky Top and Rollin' in my Sweet Baby's Arms! Hope you find something!

Toot's Bluegrass is on Sunday's.

ginwoman

Anderson's Bar in Clements has bluegrass every other Saturday night I think. Not sure if this Saturday is it.

D

dems4me

seldom scene - Home

These guys are fantastic; I first saw them at a college concert in Wise, VA back in 1975. You will not be dissappointed. I would love to see them again. Highly recomended.:buddies:

I love Seldom Scene I've seen them a few times live! And I love the Birchmire - I saw Mary Chapin Carpenter there in the 90s. Great venue! Its very intimate and makes you feel like its only 50 people there to see them with you. :yay: