Board Board Board

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
hey guys... what better is there to do when your board??? I'm watching The Spiderwick Chronicles. i watched it last night but it was like 1:30 2:00 in the am

Cowgirl

DARNIT:whack::crazy::doh: i thought i spelled it right...
I HATE HOMOPHONES!!!:tantrum

:huggy: Just try to think of a little saying to help you remember. I can't think of anything good. The only think I can think of is....if you're really bored, you can paint your room RED. Bo-red. :shrug: That's all I got.

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
:huggy: Just try to think of a little saying to help you remember. I can't think of anything good. The only think I can think of is....if you're really bored, you can paint your room RED. Bo-red. :shrug: That's all I got.

Hey thats a good one...although i dnt like the color red that mutch...

fredsaid2

Clean your tack, clean your room, clean your house (as a surprise to your mom). There's no end to the fun...

When you're done, read a good book!

Robin

Clean your tack, clean your room, clean your house (as a surprise to your mom). There's no end to the fun...

When you're done, read a good book!

dictionary=book that takes care of board=bored:buddies: I bet you there is plenty of words in that book that can help your spelling.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
dictionary=book that takes care of board=bored:buddies: I bet you there is plenty of words in that book that can help your spelling.

OR....if that doesn't sound like fun you could try practicing the phrase:

"Welcome to McDonalds...whut can I git fur u today" :killingme

:evil:

I don't care who you are, now that was funny!:lmao:

Duckz

Here's the "I don't want to work at McDonalds" homophones cheat sheet :whistle:

board: piece of wood
bored: when you have nothing to do

your: possesive, "your bike" "your horse"
you're: you are, "Your horse is hurt so you're bored because you can't go ride."

there: a place, "Over there!"
their: possesive, "Their horses got out of the paddock because a board came down."
they're: there are, "They're annoyed about having to chase down all those durned horses!"

Clearly, I'm bored this morning :lmao:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!

you're: you are, "Your horse is hurt so you're bored because you can't go ride."

their: possesive, "Their horses got out of the paddock because a board came down."
they're: there are, "They're annoyed about having to chase down all those durned horses!"

:killingme I must go wipe off my screen.....:killingme

Sparks

You forgot board, as in, "where do you board your horse?" :whistle:

J

jaybeeztoo

Actually, they're means THEY ARE. "They're over there" or "They are over there".

At least teach her right.

:evil: