boarding at triple d farm

crpc

if anyone knows what it costs--to board there please pm me. I have a friend who is looking and that might suit her needs. thanks.

It could be double D but it is in La Plata off of route 6 by the Blue Dog Saloon.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Um, why don't they just call and talk to the place, check availability, amenities, policies, etc.?

crpc

thank you for the website. It didn't list prices but it is giving a different number than what is on their sign.

I did call, 2x. They did not return the calls. It has been over a week. So I did come here to ask.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I did call, 2x. They did not return the calls. It has been over a week. So I did come here to ask.

That would be a great reason for me not to board there, but I'm a picky so and so. Their website doesn't give you much information either.

crpc

Thanks P. I would not if it were me but for a friend. She isn't one to travel so far. So-I thought I'd help get info.

Faircourt

I board six of my horses there and find it to be a top notch facility with wonderful care and one of the nicest indoors in the area. The owners are terrific about meeting each of my individual horse's needs and I hear from them at least every other day so you must be calling the wrong number! The numebr 240-427-8400 is correct -I will give them a heads up that they may have missed a call.

tripledfarm

if anyone knows what it costs--to board there please pm me. I have a friend who is looking and that might suit her needs. thanks.

It could be double D but it is in La Plata off of route 6 by the Blue Dog Saloon.

please contact me on 240-427-8400, Deb at Triple D Farm