boarding

donna

Mt Olive Farm located in Valley Lee, MD has added a new barn to the facilities. This barn includes a indoor riding ring (80x135) and also includes new stalls(6), viewing room, tack room, and wash room(2). This facility also offers groomed trials, open fields, exercise hill, private turn out paddock’s, outdoor riding ring (100x200), and top grade hay and grain. Boarding will be available starting February 1, 2008.… board is full board only. For more information please call Donna at 301-994-2423.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Someone sent you red karma and turned your little squares red. I sent you green and you're green again.

People send red for various reasons. Some are legit reasons, some are not. Since the ad was your first post I can't think of why someone would send red, especially since you have a somd.com classified ad.

I pointed out that you DO have an ad (you are supposed to link the ad or reference the # or something) and gave you green.

To see what karma you've received click on the "User CP" under the "breadcrumbs" links in the upper left corner.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Mt Olive Farm located in Valley Lee, MD has added a new barn to the facilities. This barn includes a indoor riding ring (80x135) and also includes new stalls(6), viewing room, tack room, and wash room(2). This facility also offers groomed trials, open fields, exercise hill, private turn out paddock’s, outdoor riding ring (100x200), and top grade hay and grain. Boarding will be available starting February 1, 2008.… board is full board only. For more information please call Donna at 301-994-2423.

SPAM

fredsaid2

Be nice Paso! :biggrin: At least she paid, unlike so many others who tend to use the forums as a running sales ad.

fredsaid2

Yeah I was messing with her..you know I SPAM everyone... :huggy: Does sound like a nice place...

I know you were kidding but she probably didn't. :howdy: Good catch on the pet ads you got yanked. Just what we need, scammers here! Does sound like a nice place. Tallyho should go check it out and report back....

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I know you were kidding but she probably didn't. :howdy: Good catch on the pet ads you got yanked. Just what we need, scammers here! Does sound like a nice place. Tallyho should go check it out and report back....

Heck I would like to see it too/ Where is Valley Lee? Is that off of 244 by the fire dept? This place has so many little areas I still haven't figured out all of them.:lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?

Attachments

• MLPony.jpg
    MLPony.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 63