boarding

barnbatty

Sadie,
Mount Olive is the farm right across from where I used to keep Chica. It IS a beautiful place & Donna is a superb horse woman. I hate to say it but I have learned more about horses from her than anyone in the county. She knows her stuff!

fredsaid2

Donna, can you tell us what the focus at your facility is? Do you allow outside trainers and what's the board price? tks!

donna

I am open to the idea of outside trainers coming in they must carry there own liability …. I have never been faced with that question only because most of the boarder that are here take lesson from me or travel out but I do encourage them to try other trainers I feel that you always walk away with something from good trainers….if a trainer comes to the farm I would like to make sure that they would be teaching in a way that is safe for rider and horse. At this farm we mostly ride English flat work and dressage ground manner is a big part of this barn …. Do I have insurance yes ,yes…whats the board cost 400 for the old barn that has a tack room and a wash stall it is not attach to the indoor stall that are attached do the new indoor are 450hope that this has help you.. if you would like more info please call .

Last edited:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
If you are an AQHA/APHA or (gasp) Appy person, I don't think you could find a better instructor within an hour of here. I saw her work with someone on a youngster and I can tell you that when I can start with lessons again...she will be my local trainer as my main trainer is over 2 hours away

W

WhoCares

If you are an AQHA/APHA or (gasp) Appy person, I don't think you could find a better instructor within an hour of here. I saw her work with someone on a youngster and I can tell you that when I can start with lessons again...she will be my local trainer as my main trainer is over 2 hours away

I am glad her indoor is finished! I saw her up at the farm before Christmas helping Bubby with decorating the new antique building. It looks great and turned out nice.

I might drive by her farm later on today.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!

I am so confused. Can you PM who we are talking about? I know some well known trainers but they are 3 1/2 hours away. Are we talking about Hunt Seat trainers, Western trainers, Wenglish trainers, Dressage trainers, Eventing????? WHo are we talking about? I can not argue if I don't know what to argue about? :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Why would someone need insurance to teach someone at a farm..I mean if the person falls off and gets hurt it will be their fault not the trainers..Have all boarders have liability etc on their own horses ..why must the trainers have insurance..

Oh Sadie..I ment Certified :jameo: