boarding

appaholic

If you are an AQHA/APHA or (gasp) Appy person, I don't think you could find a better instructor within an hour of here. I saw her work with someone on a youngster and I can tell you that when I can start with lessons again...she will be my local trainer as my main trainer is over 2 hours away

I think Donna does a wonderful job, she has been a great help with Turbo. And the barn is ALWAYS neat, clean and organized which I love.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
I am so confused. Can you PM who we are talking about? I know some well known trainers but they are 3 1/2 hours away. Are we talking about Hunt Seat trainers, Western trainers, Wenglish trainers, Dressage trainers, Eventing????? WHo are we talking about? I can not argue if I don't know what to argue about? :lmao:

We be talkin bout "Donna" I can use the name because it is used in her name and SOMD classified ad.:yahoo: She may not be well known, but if you are a peep that does the AQHA breed shows (or Apps or Paints) she would serve someone well as an instructor. JMO, based off watching her teach someone how to ride one of my young HUS horses. As I was watching and thinking "do this, do that" Donna was clearly explaining to the rider what need to be done. So, IMO, she knows what the named breed standards are, and she knows how to instruct someone to ride their horse in that manner.

Sorry for the lack of Drama ... you can still get fresh if you want to though! Like...now how about that piece of paper that says instructors are Certified!:lmao:

appaholic

She's an APPAHOLIC :otter:. . . dont trust her:lmao:

appendixqh you better watch it or I will tell big daddy that you have plans for that n'door yourself and we both know what that takes "beer and...":duel:
Happy New Year, did you guys have a nice Xmas. Missed our horse chatter at this years Xmas with Santa, we sat next to hubby and little guy. I never dreamed in my younger days I would always have so many men around!:killingme

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
OH...well I am glad you cleared that up. I thought we were talking about someone completely different.:lmao: I have no idea who Donna is, but if you like her that is fantastic. Is that who Tallyhoe takes from too? Does she ride Western? Can you PM what his/her name is? I am just trying to figure all the peeps out before I leave.:whistle:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
OH...well I am glad you cleared that up. I thought we were talking about someone completely different.:lmao: I have no idea who Donna is, but if you like her that is fantastic. Is that who Tallyhoe takes from too? Does she ride Western? Can you PM what his/her name is? I am just trying to figure all the peeps out before I leave.:whistle:

You find out who TallyHoe is and let me know!:evil:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
boarding 12-31-2007 04:34 PM jeez paso why you gotta be sucha biatch sometimes

? Cuz I am a bitch??? :frown: