Boarding

clguynes

I'm looking for full board in Northern St. Mary's with stall/turn-out, arena, jumps...Any suggestions? I love the barn I am at now but at almost an hours drive, it's a bit far. Thanks! :howdy:

devinej

sam hill farm is in very southern charles co. they have jumps and an indoor. not sure what they do with stalls/turnout.
if you can handle the drive to valley lee, woodbury equestrian center has all of that stuff. Woodbury Equestrian Center

lovemyber135

Our farm is located in La Plata we have full board there a sand arena and jumps...dont know how long of a drive that is BUT just putting the options out there :)

clguynes

sam hill farm is in very southern charles co. they have jumps and an indoor. not sure what they do with stalls/turnout.
if you can handle the drive to valley lee, woodbury equestrian center has all of that stuff. Woodbury Equestrian Center

Thanks for the info! I have looked at the Woodbury website, looks like a great facility. I'm trying to stay closer to home, but I will keep it in mind!

highnote

Persimmon Creek farm is in northern st marys (Mechanicsville???) They have stalls, but I don't know what their schedule is for turn out (they also have run-ins, so they are "out" more than they are "in"... which I think is best). They have a sand arena and a few jumps (a few in the ring, and some XC fences in a grass field). Great people, you might want to check it out. They are not a high drama show barn... much more laid back.

clguynes

Persimmon Creek farm is in northern st marys (Mechanicsville???) They have stalls, but I don't know what their schedule is for turn out (they also have run-ins, so they are "out" more than they are "in"... which I think is best). They have a sand arena and a few jumps (a few in the ring, and some XC fences in a grass field). Great people, you might want to check it out. They are not a high drama show barn... much more laid back.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?

L has a beautiful place lots of trails and takes great care of the horses same as Mutt..but I think Mutt is too far..