Boat Name Lettering (Painter needed)

wollybugger

Does anybody know anyone that can still do hand lettering?

I have an older wooden boat that needs it's name changed ... cannot do vinyl as it will run over planking seams

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Call Tall Timbers Marina and ask to talk to Rick. I bet he still knows where to get hand-lettering and gold leaf transom work done.

Signs by Allen, if he is still around.
We use "Art by Allan" for all of our stuff... he is just off of 301 on the northbound side near Newburg... same guy?

Son just hired him to doll up his service truck... excellent and affordable work.

U S 301, Newburg, MD 20664

(301) 259-0308

Hank

my war
We use "Art by Allen" for all of our stuff... he is just off of 301 on the northbound side near Newburg... same guy?

Son just hired him to doll up his service truck... excellent and affordable work.

Yup. Great work!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
We use "Art by Allan" for all of our stuff... he is just off of 301 on the northbound side near Newburg... same guy?

U S 301, Newburg, MD 20664

(301) 259-0308
Okay, different Allan and different spelling of the name. :yay:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
He is one of the best if you can catch up with him. Always has something going on. Alan, Allen, Allan, tomato, tomato. Good painter , just doesn't know how to spell his name..