Boating

male20674

I am inetersted in purchasing a new outboard motor for my boat. I had a 25 yamaha before but I might be interested in getting something a lil bigger. I always thought it would be cool to have a steering whell on the skiff also. Anyone know of a reasonable place to purchase a motor?

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
male20674 said:
I am inetersted in purchasing a new outboard motor for my boat. I had a 25 yamaha before but I might be interested in getting something a lil bigger. I always thought it would be cool to have a steering whell on the skiff also. Anyone know of a reasonable place to purchase a motor?

If you're looking for a new outboard, I'd suggest looking in Annapolis.

Maybe start with the Zodiac dealer. They had decent prices on outboards when I went window shoping.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
male20674 said:

Price shouldn't be your only criteria. I bought a new Carolina Skiff in Easton, MD and could of have it equipped with an engine there, but I knew if and when something went wrong I did not want to trail it back to Easton for service.
Find a good local dealer and let him make a profit and your rewards will come back to you for years.
Just one "Dogs Opinion"

boatdoctor

in the engine room
Give Cather Marine down in Coltons Point a call they are in the phone book great people to deal with very honest and they are a Yamaha dealer they have been there a long time and have tons of outboard motor expertise. :howdy: