Bob, the band

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Hey MrX....I see you in this

For those of you who have no clue who this band is, check out the video below and you will find out.. You will either love them or hate them but there is one thing everyone has for them and that is they ALWAYS put on a hell of a show, even when the lead singer was on crutches, he still delivered!!

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Shouldn't this thread have gone in "hobbies"...:confused:

It is one of MY hobbies but not everyone else's. Plus, those who are scratching their heads trying to figure out why this band is so highly talked about, I thought I would share this video to give them a taste.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Hey MrX....I see you in this

For those of you who have no clue who this band is, check out the video below and you will find out.. You will either love them or hate them but there is one thing everyone has for them and that is they ALWAYS put on a hell of a show, even when the lead singer was on crutches, he still delivered!!

I like! :yay: :yay:

Reminiscent of POD (Payable on Death).

mattvivslivesou

www.meerkatsound.com
I am loving their new tunes! they are very energetic and hits you like a bag of bricks.

For those that don't know Bob's new album was recorded/mixed and mastered by a guy named; Garth "GGGarth" Richardson out in Vancouver, Canada.
Google him, he's been worked with a few bands on their "break-out" albums.

MrX

High Octane
Haha yeah im in there a few times.

The CD release is May 30th at the State Theatre in Faifax BTW; it's going to be a sick show. Unfortunately Crazy Anglos is at Fat Tuesday's the same night :jameo:

E

(((echo)))

Bob is pretty dam good...

However BLIND RHETORIC blows me away every time i see em :yay:

danjuandemarco

AKA Captain Awesome
Bob is pretty dam good...

However BLIND RHETORIC blows me away every time i see em :yay:

I can't wait to play shows with Blind Rhetoric again. Haven't seen them in forever since they've been spending so much time in the studio, and my band's been in the studio on the few nights they've had shows. Those guys are absolutely phenomenal. Brian's voice is so haunting, I get chills every time, man.