Boboli pizza crusts

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Do grocery stores still sell them? I have looked at the Lusby Giant as well as the PF Weis and Lusby Weis and can't find them. Giant used to have their own display in one of the frozen food aisles. Not sure where they were in Weis but I think I literally went down every possible aisle and nothing.

Pretty sure I saw them in Giant California. Near the end cap in it's own display, on the aisle with frozen foods.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Pretty sure I saw them in Giant California. Near the end cap in it's own display, on the aisle with frozen foods.
Guess I have to make the trip across the bridge. Seems like every time I venture into St Mary's an accident happens on the bridge and I get stuck there. :lol:

lucky_bee

RBF expert
I was looking for the fresh pizza doughs you can usually buy near the deli section recently. Had always seen them at Walmart, of course couldn't find them this time. Still needed to stop by Harris Teeter, figured they HAD to have them...nope. Idk if everyone was just out, or what. HT's pre-made pizza crust selection (with one or two boboli choices) left much to be desired. I'm not in New England anymore :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Walmart carries another brand called Mama Mary's. Aisle A9 at the California Walmart.

gemma_rae

Ever tried Naan flat bread as a pizza crust? They make great little personal pizzas, and everyone can fix their own so you don't have to pluck off somebody else's crap. F*** pineapple!

GoodnessME

Do grocery stores still sell them? I have looked at the Lusby Giant as well as the PF Weis and Lusby Weis and can't find them. Giant used to have their own display in one of the frozen food aisles. Not sure where they were in Weis but I think I literally went down every possible aisle and nothing.
Foodlion in Leonardtown has them. Look around the dairy section.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I started buying these instead of Boboli crusts and I actually think they are better.