Body Combat at Maximum

kk2187

Has anyone tried it? The door was open as I was walking by and it looked interesting.. I'm going to try it but just wanted a little feedback from anyone who's tried it before.

TIA

B

BET

Has anyone tried it? The door was open as I was walking by and it looked interesting.. I'm going to try it but just wanted a little feedback from anyone who's tried it before.

TIA

It’s a lot like kick-boxing. So if you have tried that and like it then you will like body combat.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I've taken it a few times before. It's not too bad, but not something that I look forward to each week. I prefer "boot camp" on Tuesday's at 5:30.

kk2187

Did you ever try it?

I haven't yet. I started working out last month so I've just been focusing on doing a lot of cardio to increase my stamina to be able to last through a class like that lol

Once I feel I'm ready, and I finally convince someone to go with me, I'll report back!

LC_Sulla

I haven't yet. I started working out last month so I've just been focusing on doing a lot of cardio to increase my stamina to be able to last through a class like that lol

Once I feel I'm ready, and I finally convince someone to go with me, I'll report back!

Actually, I do Body Combat a lot. I was trying to get an unbiased opinion from you. But now that the charade is over, go to Body Combat. It's awesome.