Body Damage

iris28

My vehicle has some body damage and I need to get it repaired in the county. I've been recommeded PJ's in Lexington Park and Belair Auto Body in Hollywood. Anyone have any reviews or recommendations on either?

S

starr

PJ's put 500 unexplained miles on my car (it was in for a bumper swap after a fender bender) so if you go there make sure you note the milage...

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
if ya want to go to PF, Harolds did a GREAT job on my Acura... Lays great paint, matched mine up perfect.

My vehicle has some body damage and I need to get it repaired in the county. I've been recommeded PJ's in Lexington Park and Belair Auto Body in Hollywood. Anyone have any reviews or recommendations on either?

Jimmy's Auto Body in Clements. Does good work and will work w/you on price if you're paying out of pocket.

Inkd

Two Guys collision, right off 235 in California. I had a door jam issue on my Silverado. Everyone around quoted me a huge price because the door had to removed, along with several panels, welding done, etc.

They quoted me a cheaper price then everyone so I dropped it off with an estimated 3 day turnaround time. Next day I got a call and they told me that they found out that Chevy made a repair kit that made the repair much easier and less time consuming. Took the price down by half and the truck was fixed a day earlier then the estimate.

They easily could have done the fix with the kit and charged me the same price but did not.

I was pretty unhappy with PJs. The one just off of 235 on Pegg Rd. did good work for me before.

For one thing Georges used new parts. PJ's got used from a junk yard. First door they got the windows wouldn't roll down so they had to wait for another.

iris28

Thanks everyone! So I don't think I'll be using PJs. Anyone ever used Belair? That's my other option right now...