Body found in California, MD?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why do people say, "I think I know this person, can we get an update?" If you really knew this person and it was any of your business, you'd have been notified by the family or through other friends. You wouldn't be waiting for information from some news site.

sm8

Why do people say, "I think I know this person, can we get an update?" If you really knew this person and it was any of your business, you'd have been notified by the family or through other friends. You wouldn't be waiting for information from some news site.
I agree but not always, and the news sites posting anything at all can be more disturbing to the actual family members than helpful. Most of our family and I found out my husband was involved in a head on collision involving a fatality by reading about it on "THE BAYNET". Hubby did call and say "I am ok, I can not talk but I am ok". I was then flooded by phone calls from people I had not seen or heard from in years asking for detail I did not even have myself which was completely overwhelming. Even just random people from High school were calling.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...

I think sometimes people just happen to live in the general area of incidents and updates matter. Say if you lived around the corner, wouldn't you want to know if it were natural death, murder or suicide? One of the three does matter if it happens in your neighborhood. Next matter of importance if a murder is it random or known by victim. Thats how I view it. *shrugs*

:coffee:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Got it! I just knew it was a house I used to pass frequently but it was in that little niggly part of the brain that wouldn't give me the GPS.

RidgeChick

Hmmm...like wanting to know what was going in Town Creek last week?

dave1959

What she said...