Body of Baby

Katelin

one day the dark will end
WJLA reports that the baby had been in the trunk for at least a month...then the mom went into a 30 mental health program somewhere.
Here is the LINK to the entire story.

Still, one heck of a wacko...not married, 3 kids and a live in boyfriend....

ABC 7 has learned that the owner of the car is a 32-year-old mother of three. Investigators believe the child is hers and that she placed the fetus or newborn baby in the trunk of her car before she began a voluntary stay in a mental health facility more than 30 days ago.

mamatutu

mama to two
WJLA reports that the baby had been in the trunk for at least a month...then the mom went into a 30 mental health program somewhere.

This sounded so much like it could be my estranged x-daughter-in-law cuz she has huge psych probs and has 3 kids (none of which are by my son..they were married for only 9 mos..big mistake on his part) that live with their grandmother (her mother)...and we heard she was preg again by some unknown..but she is 29 and lives in St. Mary's somewhere..so can't be her..thank goodness:faint:

gemma_rae

Please don't take this the wrong way but what did you mean by "being allowed to bet pregnant"? I'm curious about what anyone could have done to prevent it...other than the person who got pregnant and the one who got her pregnant.

Take her lotto tickets!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

When they decide to charge her I hope that those who were aware of a problem get held accountable as well. She needs to be fixed...

Katelin

one day the dark will end
Profiling are we?

Yea...you have a problem with that?
Take 3 kids, live in boyfriend..grand parents took care of the kids...and a dead baby in a car ( for at least a MONTH) ..you do the the math and tell me what you come up with...
I get a POS...or a stupid moron...anything but Mother of the Year!!

Last edited:

SouthernMdRocks

How? I'm really curious about what you're thinking.

What I'm thinking is pretty much what I thought about the Yates situation. Everyone knew she had gone over the edge, husband, doctors, ect.... but no one stepped in until it was too late and I think five children ended up dead.. If someone knows there is a dangerous situation, as reported, they did and lets say hmmmmm, baby disappears (missing for a month), perhaps we should do something then just make a phone call or two. Now maybe they did a lot more and received no response, therefore someone else holds some responsibility besides the POS that should be in jail and fixed.:eyebrow:

Roman

Yea...you have a problem with that?
Take 3 kids, live in boyfriend..grand parents took care of the kids...and a dead baby in a car ( for at least a MONTH) ..you do the the math and tell me what you come up with...
I get a POS...or a stupid moron...anything but Mother of the Year!!
Yes, I do have a problem with Profiling. Most assume that she might be on Welfare, but there are also upper income crimes against Children. I am not defending this person, but the rest of the Story is out there. Anyone that leaves remains of a baby in a trunk is a POS, I will agree with that.

SouthernMdRocks

I agree with a good portion of what you said but that "fixed" really troubles me and you're not the first person that has alluded to it. Who would make the decision to "fix" someone?

Maybe it should be provided to her as an option as part of treatment since I don't think the courts could demand it. Let's say, instead of life in jail, they say, so many years in a mental hospital, so many years in jail, give up your parental rights to your three remaining children and get fixed.