Body piercings gone amock

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
When I was in the Food Lion, I saw a young man walk in with a toolbox worth of face piercings. The crowning glory was one of his earlobes, which had a hole with with appeared to be a section of steel pipe the diameter of a nickel.

I have a tattoo, but I don't understand piercing one's eyebrow or tongue or navel. Recently on DC101, Elliott was talking to a guy who got gangrene on his tool from multiple piercings. :yikes: :shocking: :barf:

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
His steel pipe is what they call a plug. They start out with a small one and increase the plug size to stretch the earlobe. Kinda nasty if you ask me.

fantasyillusion

...fear...me...
a friend of mine, from camp, does piercings and tattoos and does one hell of a good job... he's told some horror stories of things gone wrong, to people, when their piercings get too close to animals who like dangling things... like cats... knew a dude who swears that his prince albert got yanked out by his cat... :barf:

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Originally posted by fantasyillusion
a friend of mine, from camp, does piercings and tattoos and does one hell of a good job... he's told some horror stories of things gone wrong, to people, when their piercings get too close to animals who like dangling things... like cats... knew a dude who swears that his prince albert got yanked out by his cat... :barf:

The guy who did my piercings actually jingled when he walked! He wasn't shy about giving you a peep show either!:bubble: