Bohica

BernieP

Resident PIA
I didn't see Roy Dyson or driving privileges mentioned any where in the story.
What I did see is a series of excuses as to why folks in So. Maryland (excluding PG Co.) will never have any type of mass transit other than private bus services. (that you have to drive 30 minutes or more to reach).

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
What I did see is a series of excuses as to why folks in So. Maryland (excluding PG Co.) will never have any type of mass transit other than private bus services. (that you have to drive 30 minutes or more to reach).

It would just make it easier for low-life thug scum summabitches to go farther to steal, rape, pillage and create baby mommas.

IMHO, if you want access to mass transit, move the #### to where it is, not bring it to where it ain't (and ain't wanted).

Last edited:

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB

You haven't been paying attention for the last 15 or 20 years. Dyson has been pushing this since he was elected to the State Senate and almost every session he introduces (and usually gets passed) more restrictions on probationary driver's licenses.

BernieP

Resident PIA
It would just make it easier for low-life thug scum summabitches to go farther to steal, rape, pillage and create baby mommas.

IMHO, if you want access to mass transit, move the #### to where it is, not bring it to where it ain't (and ain't wanted).

unfortunately a fair number of people COMMUTE into DC and the suburbs there of. Their options are limited. Most of the time it's personal vehicles, which means the roads are crowded, traffic is jammed and that adds up to pollutants spilled into the air - not to mention a whole heap of their time and income being wasted.

I've lived in several locations outside major cities and rail, or light rail service never brought "urban problems" out to the burbs.