Boise State vs. Virginia Tech

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
This has the potential to be a great football game, I hope it lives up to the hype!

The game is on ESPN, ESPN HD, ESPN3.com and ESPN Radio right now!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
This has the potential to be a great football game, I hope it lives up to the hype!

The game is on ESPN, ESPN HD, ESPN3.com and ESPN Radio right now!

1st quarter is over. Boise State dominated VT 17 -0. VT better find an answer to Boise St's defense. So far they are the bomb! :popcorn:

Otter

Nothing to see here
You're seeing why the big bad BCS conferences won't schedule teams like Boise State...:killingme:killingme:killingme

BuddyLee

Football addict
What a way to end it. QB hit as he released, deep ball..............receiver grabs it and drops it on the sideline.

Virginia Tech is a good team but they're over-rated methinks.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
What a way to end it. QB hit as he released, deep ball..............receiver grabs it and drops it on the sideline.

Now I'm all fired up.. I'm not going to be able to sleep for another 2 or 3 hours.

Sydney

Considering the score was 33-30, I'd say Va Tech isn't over-rated! They held their own against the #3 ranked Boise State. Yes they lost the game, but from all the a** kissing from the ESPN commentators, you'd think Boise State has already won the National Championship.

FedEx field was rocking last night! The outcome would have been different if those last few penalties didn't happen, and Beamer had thought thorough the last possession.

Go Hokies! :yahoo:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Considering the score was 33-30, I'd say Va Tech isn't over-rated! They held their own against the #3 ranked Boise State. Yes they lost the game, but from all the a** kissing from the ESPN commentators, you'd think Boise State has already won the National Championship.

FedEx field was rocking last night! The outcome would have been different if those last few penalties didn't happen, and Beamer had thought thorough the last possession.

Go Hokies! :yahoo:
Va Tech is now 1-26 against top ranked opponents. Over-rated!

BTW, I think Boise is over-rated at that spot as well.