Bombs in bagdad

WingsOfGold

Sounds like they're trying to set Trump up for an abuse of power the anti Americans in congress fuktards will certainly use.

Hijinx

Who knows what these crazy Mother humpers want?
They seem to get a kick out of teasing the big dog.

Barabbas

In my humble opinion, this is a resolve test.

"Ok, m-fer, you bombed out top terrorist when you were in political trouble, but will you back it up now?" They've had decades of presidents who have not done Jack Schitt when they've attacked us, and one return fire from the current guy is not enough to convince them Obama is not still in charge. It will take a Quadaffi-level response to convince them.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
In my humble opinion, this is a resolve test.

"Ok, m-fer, you bombed out top terrorist when you were in political trouble, but will you back it up now?" They've had decades of presidents who have not done Jack Schitt when they've attacked us, and one return fire from the current guy is not enough to convince them Obama is not still in charge. It will take a Quadaffi-level response to convince them.
Agreed.

But I think it will be a (very) stern and strong "in the shadows" response (that will be for personal Iranian leadership consumption) coupled with some form of public response (designed to demonstrate restrained resolve for public consumption).

So the public debate will be about one event, but the real event will be one that won't see the light of day (until the inevitable planned leaks (if it goes well) and unplanned leaks (if it doesn't) start coming out).

--- End of line (MCP)