Bombshell

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was hoping for the juicy insider story and it appears someone who has never actually watched FNC just made up a bunch of stuff they thought must be true. They make a super big deal out of the lesbian, has to be all hush hush because Fox will fire her, but Shep Smith had been out of the closet for years and Tammy Bruce was never in.

Another example, Megyn Kelly says in her book that she got sick to her stomach from a flu bug before the GOP debate, but in the movie it's suggested that Ailes poisoned her. :lol:

Besides the fictional crap, the movie is over dramatic and a lot of (literal) "duhn duhn DUHN!" music and overwrought dialog. "Then he grabbed me!" ( I mentally added, "He tied me up.....he lit the fuse to the dynamite....")

I note that they waited until Ailes died to make this movie, so he wouldn't sue the chit out of them. What they should have done is made it "fictional" and alluded to the characters in a way that people who watch would know who they represented. I mean, I have no doubt that Ailes was a pig - all those "entertainment" people are - but to think that he was able to rape all those women without anyone saying anything about it or telling him to pound sand just doesn't ring true to me. Most career women playing with the boys learn early how to shake off a wolf and still keep their job.

#MeToo nailed so many Hollywood Leftists and took out a number of high profile MSM dudes, and this movie was released two years after that yet makes it sound like it's just Fox that has a sexual harasser culture, which we know isn't true.

Anyway, it was crap and not worth watching.