Bone head things we did today

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
From both jobs?
One of my jobs is working out of my home shop. My clients are still hit and miss just yet. This is the slow time of the year for repairs, but annual maintenance is gearing up.

SailorGirl

One of my jobs is working out of my home shop. My clients are still hit and miss just yet. This is the slow time of the year for repairs, but annual maintenance is gearing up.
What do you repair? Everything I touch seems to need repairs lately.

SailorGirl

Friday forecast 49° and East winds. Not too bad for January. I like my shorts/tee shirt weather. I spend most of my time outdoors when I can.
I'm out in the winter but you can have the summer. I hate the heat - I'm indoors with the AC set on 58.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
What do you repair? Everything I touch seems to need repairs lately.
Anything with a small engine. I worked IT in my real career with a little Lab management and facilities development thrown in. Always loved the hands on stuff, but had to chase the money to raise a family. Now that family is just me, I decided that even if I have to work until my dying day, it would at least be something I enjoy.

You know the saying about if you enjoy what you do? That's me now. :yay:

SailorGirl

Anything with a small engine. I worked IT in my real career with a little Lab management and facilities development thrown in. Always loved the hands on stuff, but had to chase the money to raise a family. Now that family is just me, I decided that even if I have to work until my dying day, it would at least be something I enjoy.

You know the saying about if you enjoy what you do? That's me now. :yay:
Good on ya! Life's too short as it is.

SailorGirl

Would anyone like a flexible flyer sled like this:

I'm in the process of taking my Christmas junk down and I still have this sled in my closet and didn't use it again. It's probably still in good enough shape to use it for it's intended purpose, but I always used it for decoration. I've got four more that I like better and this one is taking up space. Let me know.