Bone head things we did today

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Traded 3.5 hours off today for 3.5 tomorrow morning, so I could get my truck home. I'll be getting up 0400 again tomorrow on what was to be a day off.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
What happened to your four days off in a row?
Sorry. I laid down for a few minutes, 2 hours ago. Time flies when you ignore your alarm. I had to trade hours at work to take care of the truck and get it moved. The owner of the property where I parked it is "funny". They acted like it was an out-of-state U-Haul van smelling of diesel fuel and ammonium nitrate.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I have two alarms and a computer alarm. I frequently ignore all three of them. You got your truck moved then I take it.
Yes, indeed! I've got to stick to one thread with my ramblings. I still have that "just woke up" fog thing going on. :lmao:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
What do you repair? Everything I touch seems to need repairs lately.
Anything with a small engine. I worked IT in my real career with a little Lab management and facilities development thrown in. Always loved the hands on stuff, but had to chase the money to raise a family. Now that family is just me, I decided that even if I have to work until my dying day, it would at least be something I enjoy.

You know the saying about if you enjoy what you do? That's me now. :yay: